RID Slipstream x Fem! Foreign Exchange Student Reader Part 2

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

One day while your host parents are away for a few days you bring Slipstream to see where you live. When you get tired he uses his holoform to carry you to your room and he cuddles with you.

_______________________________________

While your host parents were away for a few days you decided to show Slipstream around their house. He had to use his holoform so that he wouldn't accidentally break anything. 

"So this is what a human house looks like inside. There are so many interesting things." Slipstream said as he looked at the pictures on the living room walls.

"I guess so." You said as you watched him look at everything with interest.

You gave him a tour of the entire house before you both went back to the living room to watch some movies. After you both had seen five movies you fell asleep on the couch. Slipstream turned the tv off, picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bedroom. He was thankful that your door was open and your light was off. He laid you on your bed and then laid next to you. 

You cuddled up to him in your sleep. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you and fell asleep.