TFP Holoform Shockwave x Icy

Requested by: DeadKitt3n

DeadKitt3n also owns Icy

After the war while Shockwave eventually agreed to live in peace with the Autobots he remembered Icy, a female techno organic he knew always wanted to visit Cybertron. He made a way for her to visit him whenever she wanted and things get heated while they're alone.
_______________________________________

After the war, Shockwave had gone into hiding. He eventually decided to live in peace with the Autobots so that he wouldn't be put in prison. One day he remembered Icy, a female techno organic that he knew when he was on Earth and wanted to visit Cybertron. He made a way for her to come visit him whenever she wanted. When he contacted her and told her that he made a way for her to come visit Cybertron whenever she wanted she was happy. 

It took a while, but he was able to get the device to her. While he was waiting for her to arrive, he remembered how quiet she was after spending so much time with Soundwave. He also remembered how she started talking more again when she met him. When she arrived she was in her techno organic form so that she wouldn't die. 

"You can be in your human form, Icy. I have installed an oxygen filter." Shockwave said.

"Okay." Icy said as she transformed back into her human form.

Shockwave carefully picked Icy up and put her on his shoulder. She couldn't believe that she was actually on Cybertron. He walked over to a window so that she could see outside. Her eyes widened when she saw other housing units and other Cybertronians.

"Woah, this is pretty cool." Icy said as she looked outside. 

"Would you like to see the rest of my housing unit?" Shockwave asked her.

"Yes, if it's not too much trouble." Icy said as she looked at him.

"It's no trouble at all." Shockwave said as he turned around. 

He showed her the Cybertronian equivalent of a living room, kitchen and bathroom. He also showed her his new mini lab. Then he showed her his berthroom. Then she saw it, a comfortable looking human bed was on his nightstand.

"Why do you have a bed on your nightstand?" Icy asked him curiously.

"It would be logical to have it here just in case you wanted to spend the night." Shockwave said as he carefully put her on the bed.

Icy was surprised at how soft and comfortable the bed was. Shockwave laid on his berth and a few moments later his holoform appeared next to her on the bed. It had been so long since she last saw his holoform. She hasn't realized how handsome his holoform was before. When he turned to look at her, she couldn't help but make eye contact with him. 

She didn't really know what to do in this situation. Shockwave noticed how nervous she looked, so he scooted closer and pulled her in for a kiss. Icy closed her eyes and kissed him back. The kiss started out innocent, but it quickly turned into a heated make out session. When Icy felt him tug at the hem of her shirt she knew what he wanted.

She pulled away from the kiss, stood up and slowly started to remove her-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only