TFP Bulkhead + Fem! Human Child Reader

Requested by: Galaxy_Gamerstar

One day while you're waiting for your older brother, Raf, to get out of school you see Miko talking to a green vehicle. Naturally, you secretly get in and find out that the vehicle is actually an alien.
_______________________________________

You were bored as you waited for your older brother, Raf, to get out of school. Jack had already taken his motorcycle to work and you saw Miko walk over to a green vehicle. You couldn't help but listen as she started talking to it. Your eyes widened when you heard the vehicle answer her. Being the curious kid you went over and secretly got into the vehicle.

You noticed Miko run back to the school as if she had forgotten something. You never would understand older kids. Suddenly, you heard the vehicle talk to itself.

"H-hello? Is someone here?" You quietly asked.

"Scrap!" Bulkhead said, hearing you.

"Who are you? If you know Miko, do you know Raf?" You asked.

"I- my name is Bulkhead. And yeah, I know him. But now I'm going to have to take you to the Autobot base. Your brother will be there." Bulkhead said calmly.

"Okay." You said as you buckled the seatbelt.

When Miko came back and noticed you she called Raf and told him where you were. On the way to the Autobot base Bulkhead told you that he was actually a giant alien robot from a far away planet.