TFP Autobots + Fem! Human Reader - Welcome to Earth

Requested by: @Sylveonisthebest

When the Autobots land on a strange organic planet they aren't sure where they are. You, a human girl, just so happen to be in the wrong place at the right time.

_______________________________________

When you decided to go hiking in the canyons near Jasper, Nevada you didn't expect to nearly be hit by a giant spaceship. Since you were pretty far away from town there was no one else to see what was going on. You hid behind a boulder as someone tried to get out of the spaceship. When the door was broken and tossed aside you saw six giant robots come out. Your eyes widened as you looked at them.

                          ~ Autobots P.O.V. ~ 

When Optimus broke down the door and tossed it aside Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Arcee and Cliffjumper followed him out. They looked around, scanning the surrounding area.

"Where are we?" Bulkhead asked Optimus.

"And why is it so dusty?" Ratchet asked, not liking the sand that was getting on his peds.

"I am unsure, old friend." Optimus replied as he kept looking around.

"This planet looks organic, we must be far away from Cybertron." Arcee said as she laced her digits with Cliffjumper's.

                          ~ Regular P.O.V. ~ 

Optimus scanned the area and heard a sneeze. He walked towards a boulder and looked behind it. When he saw you he stumbled back a little. You were a little frightened at first, but you realized that they weren't going to hurt you. You blushed and came out of hiding.

"::Woah, an organic life form! Ratchet, what kind is it? Can we keep it as a pet? It's so cute!::" Bumblebee beeped happily as he looked at you.

"From what I can tell, it's either an Altean or a human. And no, we are not keeping it as a pet." Ratchet told Bee.

"Um, I'm a she. And my name is Y/n." You said as you walked closer to the strange robots.

"Hello, Y/n. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." Optimus said, introducing himself the only way he knew how.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Optimus." You said politely, internally freaking out.

"Um, what planet are we on?" Bulkhead asked you curiously.

"You're on Earth." You replied, smiling up at him.

Optimus smiled down at you before he looked at the other Autobots. None of them knew what to do now that they were far away from their homeworld. You noticed their worried looks and remembered that you knew someone that could help.

"I know of someone who can help you guys." You said suddenly.

"Thank you, Y/n. That would be very much appreciated." Optimus said kindly.

You took your phone out of your pocket and dialed the number. Hopefully the Autobots would have somewhere safe to live soon. After you were finished with the call the other Autobots introduced themselves to you.