RID Strongarm + Fem! Human Reader

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

Strongarm found you in a car accident and she took you to the scrap yard because your parents were dead. Many years later you become an Autobot police officer.

_______________________________________

One day while Strongarm was walking around in the forest while looking for Decepticons she heard a crying sound near one of the roads. She followed the crying sound until she found a recent car wreck. She made sure that there were no humans around before she went to check it out. She investigated the wreck and she found you, a human baby. She carefully picked you up and took you back to the scrap yard.

When she got there she took you over to Denny since he would know how to check you for injuries. She told him what she saw and he took you into the diner. Bumblebee asked her about you and she told him everything. Eventually Denny brought you back out and gave you back to Strongarm.

"What are you going to call her?" Bumblebee asked Strongarm.

"I think I'll call her Y/n." Strongarm replied. 

              ________________________

Just recently you had become an Autobot police officer. While you were in highschool you had built a mecha suit so that you wouldn't get squished while you were with your mom and her friends and so that you could go to Cybertron. You were the first human to be an officer. Since today you were graduating the Cybertron police academy your mom and her friends were there. 

After the ceremony your mom took you out to celebrate. You were so happy that you had finally graduated and could be an Autobot police officer on Cybertron. 
_______________________________________

P1X3LW1TTTY, I'm so sorry if this was terrible. I did try my best though