TFP 5t3v3/Steve x Fem! Human Reader - Unexpected proposal

This is part two of 'TFP 5t3v3/Steve x Fem! Human Child Reader - Nightmare cure' 

Steve had been left behind on Earth after the war was over and he lived in the forest near your parent's house. You visited him almost every day as you grew up and he was your best friend. Shortly after you graduate high school he decides to propose to you in an unexpected way.

P/n means Plushie's name

_______________________________________

Just recently you had graduated high school and you couldn't have been happier. A few days later you went to go visit Steve, your best friend. As you grew up you both stayed friends. He even showed you his holoform. When you got to your usual meeting place you saw his holoform sitting on a rock that was near his alt mode.

A few years ago he stopped wearing his visor, in both his alt mode and his holoform. He was very handsome and you told him that.

"How did it go?" Steve asked you as he stood up.

"It was wonderful. I can't believe that I'm officially out of high school." You said happily as you stood in front of him. 

"Y/n, now that you've graduated high school, there's something that I need to ask you." Steve said nervously. 

You watched as his holoform go get something out of his alt mode. When he came back, you saw that he was holding P/n. It warmed your heart that he had kept and taken good care of P/n. Steve handed him/her to you and you saw a bow ties around his/her neck. Your eyes widened when you saw an engagement ring on the ribbon.

"Y/n, we've known each other for a very long time. You've become a beautiful, smart, strong and caring young woman. You gave me one of your favorite plushies when I needed help getting rid of my nightmares. I can't imagine living without you by my side. Y/n, will you marry me?" Steve asked you.

"Of course I will!" You said as you untied the ribbon and slid the engagement ring onto your ring finger.

Steve pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, but still held onto P/n. You couldn't wait to marry him.