2

We went to the gym. I saw so many equipments. I got excited and Thomas lead me to a huge mat at the back of the room.
Thomas: Stand there
Me: Okay
Thomas: Well... You can do it now
I did a little routine and after I did that I heard clapping from behind... It was the whole house. Thomas asked all of them to come check me out
Me: Oh my gosh please not more that 5 people looking at me.. its creepy
Thomas: Y/n, are there anymore secrets that you have.. the ones you can share with all of us...
Me: Yes, I have something people like call a danger censor. If there's people needing help I can tell. And I know this is creepy but I know what all of you are going to say after I say this. And i know how to help injured people.
Thomas: Wow you really have so many secrets
Thomas: Can you tell me what Patty was going to say?
Me: You're crazy cool
Patty: HOLY SHIT OMG
Thomas: Is it true?
Patty: Yeah... Holy shit I'm freaking out
Me: And Nick is going to reply Patty with "Language"
Nick: OH MY GOSH HOW DO YOU KNOW
Me: I've seen you do it more than once. Its easy
Nick: Really
Me: You're gonna say I don't believe you and my answer say otherwise
Nick: OH MY GOSSHHH
Me: Chase is going to say Yo this is some creepy shit, but cool
Chase: OH... MY.. I LOVE YOU
Me: I love me too Chase
Everyone laughed

Everybody went to their rooms and I went shopping with Kouvr. We bought girls stuff and I asked for coloured pencils. She agreed and she got me a 48 coloured pencils. I said I don't need that many but she insisted. We went back home.

Kouvr's POV
I think I should show her the world of tiktok at home. I turned on the radio and she sang. Her voice was really good and I wanted to say something but then I knew that she knew what I was gonna say. "Yes I know" she said oh my gosh did she actually know I said in my mind. "And yes I know, please don't freak out, this is easy to predict because people have same reactions" she said. After we got home I told Alex, he laughed and say that dont worry, she won't eat you. And I say his phone rang and it was a message from y/n, it said "Yeah I won't... Please don't freak out, I just had to let it out" "it's fine" Alex replied. I took a shower and put on some nice clothes. I went upstairs and showed y/n tiktok. We had fun and we posted her first video.