95

I woke up in the morning with Nick by my side. We went to the school before 7am. I was using Nick's shirt which had his name on it and he was wearing his teddy tshirt. We went in the school and waited there for an hour. Then, the assembly hall opened. The children went inside first. Then, we went inside. It was cold for the morning.
Mrs R: Good morning children and teachers, today we have guests. We welcome, the Hype House!
Everyone clapped and we went on stage. They handed me a microphone
Me: Hey guys. How are y'all doing?
Everyone: Good!
Me: That's great to hear. So, we won't say why we're here for but we'll be coming here daily until our- well, my recording session is done. And Thomas, Alex, Calvin and Patrick are going to film some things for their vlog and I'm going to need everyone's help to be in my music video. And maybe Dixie is going to do one here. And that's all from us
Everyone clapped.
Mrs R: Wow, it's nice to have you all here. And you all may go back to your classes. Let's start with the teachers row.
All the teachers went out.
Mrs R: Next, the left row, the middle and the right. Prefects should lead them out.
Then, we all went out.
Nick: What do you mean about your recording?
Me: You know I have a career in music. I haven't shown anyone this song yet but it's cool and I need many people to be in the music video. And since this school has a dance group, maybe we could just ask some of them to be in the first bit and so on.
Then, I heard a crash in one of the classrooms. I went to check. It was a guy in a mask. He was facing the other way so I snuck behind him. I told the kids to hush up. I was behind the guy and I tap him on the back and punched his face. I took out my handcuffs and cuffed him. I took him downstairs and called up a friend. He came by and took him to jail. We all just chill out the whole day. I got some dancers and we practise every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. After Monday class, we went to the dance studio. I thought 10 kids with Charli, addi and Avani.. we did the first part of the song and revised the intro. Then, we let them go back home. I turned off all the AC and went to the hotel. I took a shower and put on clean clothes. Nick and I went for a walk.

A/n: FINALLY I post something. I'm going to leave you guys with this cause I'm busy with Christmas... I'll prob post on 23rd (southeast Asia time) baiii