Roommates

Based on the text imagine I made on my Instagram fan account: Haroldmysavior I posted it on April 13, 2019 and made a tiny series until the 19th.

-

It was 1 am when finally got settled in my bed. I just finished writing and turning in my essay an hour ago, I decided to eat something before bed so I went to get an apple then showered because I smelled like French fries and burgers after my long shift- which I didn't have time to shower when I came home because I had to close up shop at 10 then rush home to finish my essay.

My pillow was calling for me and I felt like I could immediately pass out the second I laid down but the sound of the bed squeaking and moans coming from the room across from mine, kept me wide awake.

"Aaah," Harry quietly moaned in his bedroom and I groaned, placing my extra pillow over my head to try to muffle the noise but he's one of the loudest people I know when it comes to these things. I only know that because I have to deal with him inviting girls over all the time and we always get a noise complaint.

Our neighbors probably think it's him and I fucking because we're horny young adults who live together but it's not. Harry and I are just friends who happen to be roommates. I needed a cheaper place to stay because they went up on dorm prices and Harry had an extra room in his apartment, it was fate.

"G-god.. Oh God." He whimpered.

I grabbed my phone and turned my brightness all the way down but still squinted at the light on my screen,

I know it's none of my business and normally I wouldn't do this because I don't care what or who you do behind closed doors but please stop moaning. If you want to get off, do it in peace just like the rest of us.

I heard his phone go off in his room after I sent the text to

him.

Thank you for the intel, love. Now I have something that could get me there a lot quicker.

You pervert.

You mentioned it! And honestly, the thought of you trying to muffle your moans while you get off is a huge turn on.

I rolled my eyes at my phone as I read his message. Of course he would turn this into some type of sexting.

Just be quiet. I have to get up early tomorrow.

I placed my phone on my desk next to my bed and turned over to get some sleep but it vibrated against the desk again.

Sorry. Am I being too loud?

Yes!

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were shooting a porn video in there but you haven't had someone in your room in weeks.

Are you keeping track?

Because I've been seeing people. Lots.

I'm sure you have, Styles. I hate to break it to you but the sound of you in your room alone tonight proves otherwise.

Your sex life has turned out like mine: lonely.

You don't know that.

I do.

Well I'm sorry you had to hear me. I would have done it in the shower but you complain that I take too long and all of our hot water is gone by the time you get in there.

But no need to worry. You killed the mood so I've official went down faster than the titanic, thank you for that.

No, thank you. Now I can get some sleep.