You're My Mate

Every pack has an alpha. A ruler. A king. Someone to protect the pack whenever other wolves try to attack.

I'm part of the moonstone pack and our alpha, is Desmond Styles but it has been rumored that he's stepping down from his throne and letting one of his sons take over.

I thought a simple small town wolf like me would never receive the honor of meeting the alpha but I was wrong...

One day I was assigned to do a small project with a guy that was in my biology class. His name was Harry.

I automatically sensed he was a wolf as well and we really hit it off, considering we were in the same pack.

He offered to do the project at his house and invited me over after school. So I went over, thinking nothing of it,

He opened the door and greeted me with a smile. "Come in Y/n." He said, moving out of the way to let me in. "We can start working on our assignment in my room if that's okay."

"Yeah, that's fine." I shrugged.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"I'll take a water if that's okay." I said.

"Coming right up. Oh, by the way, these are my brothers, Edward and Marcel." He pointed to the two guys lounging on the couch in the living room. "Guys, she's a pack member so be nice."

They both turned to look at me and I felt my heart skip a beat as I held eye contact with one of them. Harry is part of triplets.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart." One of them said. "I'm Edward." He winked.

I flushed at his pet name but otherwise, everything else around me seemed to disappear as I starred into the eyes of the other one, Marcel.

I felt a spark when he looked at me, something that only couple werewolves tell me that they felt whenever they were around their mate. Holy shit... Marcel is my mate. Unless I'm the only one feeling the sparks.

"H-hi, it's a pleasure to meet you..." He trailed off, waiting for me to say my name.

I blinked, bringing myself back to earth as he spoke to me. "Um, I-... Y/n. I'm Y/n, that's my name." I said.

"It's beautiful." He smiled.

I smiled, wanting to look into his eyes forever.

"Here you go." Harry handed me a water bottle.

"Thank you Harry." I finally tore my eyes away from Marcel and let Harry lead me to his bedroom. "It was nice meeting you two." I waved to them.

-

I went over Harry's house everyday after that. To work on the project, of course, but then I found out that he had football practice after school on Wednesday through Friday and I still went over, mainly to spend time with Marcel. He's so dreamy.

There's definitely a connection between us that I'm more than positive he feels. He's my mate and it's so amazing to be around him.

He hasn't acted on anything yet even though mates are supposed to immediately seal their bound as soon as they meet. I guess he's being non traditional and trying to court me first.

"So, what's it like being the son of an alpha? Is it a lot of pressure put on you?" I asked.

"Well, my dad doesn't tend to pressure us, it's more so telling us about all the responsibilities we'll have to handle if one of us were to become alpha." He explained.

"So is there like a chosen one or a challenge you three have to do to see which one is more liable?" I asked.

"Well, it's not really up to us. It sort of depends on fate... Whichever one of us finds our mate first and seals the bound, that one becomes alpha." He shrugged.