Stop Giggling

Harry unzipped my dress as he pressed his lips against mine, pushing me into his childhood bedroom before closing the door and locking it behind us.

"We have to be quiet." He whispered in my ear, sending tingles down my spine.

Harry and I are visiting his mother and sister and her husband at his mom's house for Harry's birthday dinner. Technically his birthday was last week but him and I were celebrating together and his mom wanted to do something special for him so she invited us over.

Since it's a long drive, we're staying the night and Anne has only one rule: Harry and I aren't allowed to sleep in the same bed.

We've only been together for a little under a year now and obviously the nights we stay over each other's place, we sleep in the same bed but she says she doesn't feel comfortable knowing that her son and his girlfriend can potentially be having sex under her roof. She's very strict about it.

So I'm supposed to be in the guest room and Harry's supposed to be in his room but he begged me at dinner to stay up with him to watch a movie downstairs. One movie turned into two movies then that turned into three, or shall I say two and a half because once he was sure that his mum was asleep, he dragged me upstairs and now here we are.

"Harry, what if your mom wakes up?" I asked as I stepped out of my dress.

"She's one of the heaviest sleepers I know." He smirked. "But if you get too loud, you can burry your face in my pillow, yeah?" He pulled me back towards him and kissed me again.

He was swallowing all of my moans that I let out as his cold hands traveled up my back and unclasped my bra.

"I didn't bring protection." He breathed against my lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd give into me." He pouted and I giggled softly, pecking his lips.

"It's okay." I mumbled. "We don't have to have sex." I unbuckled his pants and pushed him down on his bed.

"If we're not having sex, you probably shouldn't be on top of me, love. It's sending the wrong message to little Harry." He chuckled.

I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground. "We'll have dry sex." I placed his thigh in between mine and pressed down on him.

"You're gonna make me cream my boxers?" He smirked. "It wouldn't be the first time."

Him and his terrible sex jokes.

I began moving against his thigh, finding a slow rhythm that I enjoyed and it made his eyes go wild. "Love, you're so wet." He whispered as he reached between us and creased my folds over my underwear. "And you look so pretty like this." He cooed.

I felt my cheeks flush as I continued to grind against his thigh, rutting my hips a little faster. He looked where his thigh connected to my clit and bit his lip as he reached his hand down to his boxers.

"Let me do it." I gently pushed his hand away and pulled the elastic of his boxers back so I can have a peek at him.

His eyes were trained on mine as I took ahold of him in the palm of my hand. He shuddered a little, taking his bottom lip between his teeth as my hand started to move up and down his length. "Not so fast please, I'm sensitive."

I gasped quietly as I continued to move against his thigh. I felt him twitch in my hand and a moan slipped out of his mouth, causing his eyes to snap to the door. "Shit, sorry." He whispered.

To keep the both of us quiet, I leaned down and connected both of our lips together in a kiss.

He panted softly, tightening his grip on my waist as he got closer and closer to his orgasm when a loud, unrecognizable sound escaped my lips.He pulled away to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "What was that?"

"I don't-" Another loud hiccup interrupted me from finishing my sentence and Harry burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh God, are you kidding me?" He chuckled. "This is a first."

"Stop." I groaned but another hiccup came out afterwards so I couldn't be mad at him even if I tried.

"Sweetheart, you're kind of ruining the mood." He smirked.

"I'm sorry, I'm s-" I hiccupped again and he tossed his head back from laughing so hard. "This isn't funny, Harry, stop giggling."

"I'm sorry, love." He sat up again but he was still giggling. "Are you oaky? Do you need water or something?" I groaned as I hiccupped again and he started laughing. Of course this would happen to me.

I straddled his thigh and removed my hand from his boxers. "Leave me alone." I huffed as I rolled over on the bed and began looking for my clothes on the floor.

"No, baby, I'm sorry." He chuckled. "I'm sorry, love. Come back."

"No, you're-" Another hiccup. "You're being mean."

"Aww, baby, are you going to tell my mummy on me?" He chuckled again.

"Goodnight, Harry." I pulled my dress back on.

"Wait, you can't leave me like this, love. What do you expect me to do?"

"Have a wank in your shower." I sassed before another hiccup came out.

He sighed as he watched me open the door to exit his bedroom. "I guess I'm sixteen again." He chuckled quietly as I closed the door and made my way to the guest bedroom. -