A Fantasy Lived Out

Harry's Pov

Fuck.Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Bloody fucking hell! It's first period and I already can't concentrate on anything because all of the blood flow to my head was cut off earlier this morning when I was having a very inappropriate dream.... Involving my teacher.

It started as it always does; us talking about anything English related, then ending up in a make out session after she couldn't stop staring at my lips- wondering how they'd feel against hers, then our clothes end up scattered all over the classroom floor, and you can only imagine how it goes from there.

I'm seventeen. It's not weird or uncommon that I have wet dreams, it happens. But I'm pretty sure no one has them about their teacher... Every. Single. Night.

It's frustrating

!You have no idea how hard it is (no pun intended) to try and put off pleasing myself to release the tension between my thighs that she caused.

I live 20 minutes away from school and I always sleep past my alarm because my heart pounds so loud in my ears during sex dreams, which results in my mum shaking me awake, avoiding my flushed cheeks because she obviously knows what's happening in her son's bedroom.

So, I usually just tuck myself through the waistband of my underwear, praying that it goes down before first period because guess who's class I have. Ms. Y/l/n's.

So seeing her only keeps me half hard in my boxers at least until the middle of second period.

Completely not my fault that she's cute, beautiful, actually. Not to mention, she's young which means her lesson plans are easier to understand, she's always so happy, anytime you see her, and she has a body that makes you gawk just looking at it. She's everyone's favorite teacher. Well, at least all the guy's favorite teacher.I'm pretty sure that's how she got hired anyways. Our principal is a divorced old guy. He probably only wanted her to work here so he can have something pretty to look at in the teacher's lounge.

So as I tried to focus on the notes that I was supposed to be taking that were on the board, my eyes traveled down to Ms. Y/l/n who was standing right in front of the board which made me focus on her- or her breast rather than facts about Macbeth.

"Lines 31 - 35 is the most important in this scene so make sure to highlight those, it will be on your test." She explained, bringing me out of my trance of her going down on me.

That'd most definitely be a nice sight to look down at.

Eyes all nice and wide as she looks up at me, hands wrapped around my shaft, her mouth latched onto my d-

"Harry?" I heard a soft murmur that got louder and louder as the seconds passed by, "Harry?!"

Oh God, it's real.

I snapped my head up from her breast, blinking a few times to bring myself back to reality.

Everyone suddenly had their attention on me."Y-yes?" I quickly cleared my throat, sitting up in my seat.

"Are you paying attention to anything I'm saying?" She asked.

No.

"Of course." A few people laughed, knowing that I was obviously lying.

"And taking notes?" She asked, taking a quick glance down at my paper. It's a good thing she's a distance away.

"Yes." I nod, convincingly, she look at me skeptically before continuing to teach. Focus Harry!

Just 35 more minutes in this class then you can daydream all you want, I think Mr. Turner has the flu so we have a sub next period.

I began doodling in my notebook for a few minutes then laid my head on the desk, closing my eyes for what felt like 5 minutes but apparently was 30 because the bell rang and I sat up, rubbing my eyes.