Sugar Daddy Part Deux

It's not a continuation but it's another part.

Once again, this imagine uses a Daddy kink so if you're not into that, please don't read.

-

Harry helped me out of the limo, straightening out my dress that he had bunched up on the way here because he couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself.

"You look lovely." He smirked. "Can't wait to get you to myself later."

"Daddy-" I began to speak but he gave me a stern look. "Harry, sorry, it's a habit." I quickly apologized.

"I know, princess but if you slip up in front of my coworkers, there will be consequences later. The word daddy is strictly for the bedroom today, now you're going to walk in with me and pretend you aren't 14 years younger than me, and have a good time. Here's $14,000 to make donations for different charities, spend them wisely and don't be selfish, baby. This money is for charities only." He said. "Now, let's go make everyone jealous."

We entered his work charity event hand in hand, immediately being greeted by some of his coworkers that are hosting this.

"Harry! Pleasure to see you here, I hope you're ready to make a dent in your bank account. You don't want Jeffery to show you up, he already donated $2 million for the foster kid's education." The guy said to Harry before turning to look at me. "Oh, you brought arm candy this year. Hello, gorgeous and what might be your name?"

"This is Y/n." Harry spoke for me. "And she's not arm candy, she's my girlfriend." He smirked.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you, Y/n." He smiled. "I'm James Michelson, one of Harry's coworkers. Executive stock manager if we're being specific."

"It's really nice to meet you." I greeted him with a shake of the hand.

Harry gently lead me forward before I could interact any further.

"Well, gee, I hope I made a good first impression." I sarcastically rolled my eyes at Harry.

"You have to keep conversations short, sweet, and simple, it keeps people wanting more then you have them longing to talk to you." He explained. "Now, we're approaching one of my secretary's, she looks really stuck up but is actually quite nice once you get to know her, be polite." He whispered in my ear the whole time before giving the lady a small smile. "Hi, Rene."

"Hello Mr. Styles, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I donated $500 to the toys for tots program." She smiled at him before taking a drink of her cocktail.

"Very pleased actually." He hummed. "Rene, this is my girlfriend, Y/n, Y/n, this is Rene." He introduced us.

"Hello." She nodded at me. "So, anyways, Diana claims she's going all out this year. Mr. Williams gave her a promotion last week for being the best secretary he's every had but we all know in reality, they're just fucking." She said. "So far, she's donated $17,000 dollars."

"Interesting. Do you think she'll beat Elizabeth this year with more than her usual $20,000?" Harry asked.

"Hard to tell." She shrugged.

What the hell happened to short, sweet, and simple conversations?

"Jeffery is trying his hardest to show me up this year but I can't let that happen or I'll be the talk of the office for the next few weeks." Harry continued.

"Yeah, then I'll never hear the end of it." She rolled her eyes and Harry playfully nudged her.

I frowned, trying not to get too jealous, I mean, she's just his secretary after all, nothing more.