Apartment 110

Marcel Styles is the sweetest person I've ever met.

We met because we have a mutual friend group. We all went bowling and he was really shy, I didn't even think he liked me but then we ran into each other on campus in the coffee house. He was the barista and I ordered a coffee, he wrote a sweet note on it and I thanked him and started going everyday for coffee.

Truth be told, I don't even like coffee like that. But seeing him everyday and reading his notes and quotes, I couldn't stop going.

One day he finally was bold enough to write his number on my coffee cup and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I read over it. I texted him later that day and we've been friends ever since. After talking everyday for like a month, he told me how he was moving out of his dorm because he found an affordable apartment near campus.

He said it was a decent size and he could manage the rent on his own with his two jobs- he's also a florist, but he wanted to look for a roommate.

After looking for one for a few weeks, he was slowly giving up on finding one but when I brought over a plant as a house warming gift, he made a joke about me moving in with him and I said,

"Sure, why not?"

Well, he took it serious and actually moved in.

Now, it's been almost 8 months of us living together and we got really close. All of our friends think we're dating but we're just platonic friends.

We get along really well. There's nothing physical between us.

As much as I would like there to be. For a 'nerd' he has a great figure. I've seen him shirtless countless times before. I even walked in on him naked once, it was a complete accident but I was very impressed to say the least. He also is the sweetest person ever, he's always there if I need advice or just to listen. We can talk for hours on end and it'll only feel like five minutes.

He's become my best friend and I think moving in with him was the best decision I ever made.

"You ate the last of the ice cream." I sighed. I saw the carton in the trash and it made my heart sink because I've been craving it all day

"Oh, sorry. My brother came over and he had the munchies. I'm making him buy you more though, he's at the store right now." Marcel said.

And as if on cue, there was a knock on our door and I went over to open it.

Holy shit. I didn't know Marcel had a twin brother.

"Oh hi, you must be Y/n." He smiled and his dimples popped out, identical to Marcel's and I nearly swooned.

"Marcel told me you'd be home by now, I was picking up this." He dug in the bag and picked up the carton of ice cream. "Sorry I ate yours." I took it from him and smiled, feeling like a school girl with a crush as I batted my eyelashes at him. "Thank you.

You must be Harry." I concluded. "Marcel never mentioned he had a twin."

"Are we twins? I never noticed." Harry sarcastically said as he stepped inside of the apartment and unloaded the groceries he just bought.

"I thought mentioned it." Marcel frowned. "Sorry, but Harry's staying here for the weekend, he was road tripping through and sort of invited himself."

"But only if it's okay with you. I forgot Marcel had a roommate, wouldn't have imposed if 1 knew." Harry said.

"I doubt that." Marcel said.

I looked at Harry and flushed. I wouldn't mind two Marcel's staying here even if it's just for the weekend. "I don't mind."