Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

My original book of imagines got deleted unfortunately by Wattpad but a few of my kind followers from instagram have helped restore it so thank you guys so much. (IG: Haroldmysavior)

Shoutout to Anna and Sarahi for helping 🥺🥰💗

This book includes:

Harry Styles

Edward Styles

Marcel Styles

And occasionally Alex Styles (from Dunkirk)

Maybe even more since Harry is becoming an actor 👀 but you get the idea.

Sorry if there are any typos in this, I edited all of the chapters but didn't double check them so if there are some words missing or a few 'I's not there, I apologize!!!

I can't believe Wattpad deleted my original book with no notice. I started it when I was 14 and it was very cringe and badly written in the beginning but I made some real progress so I was happy with it.

Some of the chapters may be missing but that's because of me, the first 8 are gone because they were so cringe but that gives me the perfect opportunity to rewrite them or similar versions of them.

I feel stupid for not backing it up / making copies of the chapters elsewhere. Since I now have to do that (🙄) without worrying about my book getting deleted and me having no other way of retrieving it. I will be more careful about saving my chapters and making copies.

Thank you again for everyone who offered to help and for those who did help me retrieve my book, I love you so much ❤️

I'm upset about all of my drafts being deleted so bare with me please.

Ps. If you reported my original book: the door 👉🏽 🚪