You're Too Much of a Softie

"Edward! You're gonna make me burn the cookies!" I squealed, pushing him away from me.We were trying to see how long we could make out without breaking apart, so far 15 minutes, but the cookies were only supposed to cook for 10... You could see the problem here.

"We'll make another batch." He groaned, pulling me back into his embrace. His lips were so swollen and they felt so good against mime.

"If we burn down your house, your mom will probably never allow me to come over again." I mumbled.

"I sneak through your bedroom window, you can sneak through mine." He pouted.I thought about it for a second before quickly deciding against it and ran to take the cookies out of the oven.

"This is all your fault." I huffed, scrapping off the burnt cookies, into the trash.

"My fault? You had me pinned against the couch. Not that I mined or anything." He chuckled. "I mean, we can kiss again if you want." He smirked, wrapping his arm around my neck and gently kissed my temple.

"No, I have to air out the smell, do the dishes, vacuum the living room-"

"You do more chores than I do... And this isn't even your house." He sighed, kissing my cheek and took my hand in his. "You came over here to hang out with me, not clean."

"I know but your mom works a lot and I don't want to just come over, dirty the house, then leave. It'd be nice to help her out." I shrugged.

"I'll clean it later, don't worry." He mumbled, kissing my knuckles. "We have the whole house to ourselves. We can have sex anywhere right now and not have to worry about getting walked in on." He smirked.

I was really hoping he wouldn't bring that up. It's that... Special time of the month for me.

"Oh God, no. We most certainly will not. What if your mom comes home early? Or your sister decides to stop by? I'm not comfortable having-"

"Shhhhh." He cooed. "You worry too much. We don't have to, I was only suggesting." He smirked. "Let's go watch a movie instead."I slowly nod. He led me to the living room, plopped down on the couch, pulled me to his side, and put on a movie.

It was a weird animated movie but he seemed to be more interested in leaving a hickey on my neck than anything.

"Your curls are tickling me." I tried to stifle a giggle but he cuddled his face deeper into my neck and I let one slip. "Watch the movie." I mumbled.

"You're distracting me."

"How?" I frowned.

"Your neck is so kissable." He sighed. "I just wanna leave my love bites all over it."

"Don't, please. I'll just have to cover them up because my mom will freak. The last thing I want is to give her a heart attack." I interrupted him and he groaned.

"But they're sexy and they look good on you." He stated.

"My parents say other wise." I mumbled. "Besides, you don't like it when I leave a mark on you."

"Yes I do. It makes the other girls at school stay away from me. I hate them." He huffed. "We've been dating for six months and they still don't seem to get that I'm taken."

"Well, you're cute. Girls like your curls." I smirked, ruffling them a bit."I keep them in a beanie half of the time at school and they're weird. I don't like them." He frowned.

"They aren't weird, I love them."

"Only your opinion matters to me so, thank you. I love your hair more than anyone's, though. So tuggable when you go down on me." He smirked, causing me to nearly coke on air.