Sigma

3rd Person P.O.V.
B/n eyes fluttered opened, moving a hand to his face to hide the sun peeking through the curtain.

He groaned before pulling himself up, "Another day." He sighed softly as he walked to the bathroom.

A knock was heard at the door and his name was being called, "B/n?"

He heard the voice however decided to ignore it. He stripped himself then got in the shower, the door soon opened, and the shouting of his name got louder.

"B/n! You better not still be asleep!" It was Teruko however another set of footsteps echoed throughout the halls.

"Someone must be with her." He mumbled to himself before turning his attention back to the shower.

The door was soon opened and he saw Jono standing in the doorway, "You're 2 hours late and you're taking a shower?"

"What? Did you want to join me?" B/n ran his fingers through his wet hair, not looking back at the shorter man.

"The Mafia, did you handle it?"

"Infiltrate? Yea. The Commander already had the government send a letter to them."

Jono looked shocked, B/n turned his head to him before chuckling, "I get my work done."

He turned off the shower and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. "It seems like the Mafia is really friendly with the formers Rats."

"I thought they were-"

"They were but the leader and his right hand man escaped remember?"

"What about that one man? What was his name again? Si-...hmm..."

"Sigma? He was taken into custody and is currently in prison."

Teruko walked to Jono, "Is he-" her gaze turned to B/n and her face flushed.

"P-Put some clothes on!"

He blinked before laughing, "What? You've never seen a naked man before? Oh right...anyone could've guessed that."

"Shut up!" Teruko stomped down the hallway while the two boys chuckled.

"Anyway, get dressed we have to go." Jono said, tossing a uniform over to B/n. He nodded tiredly before closing the door.

After about 5 minutes, he looked in the mirror. A dark figure appeared behind him. Unamused, he turned around and leaned on the sink, "Who today?"

The figure shrunk, making him see a younger Y/n. He smiled and walked to the door, "I'm sure you can understand you can't break me further than you have."

He opened it and closed it behind him yet the figure still followed. They walked across town and the two noticed B/n seemed a little off.

"B/n? Are you alright?" Teruko asked, reaching out for his hand. B/n gaze fell on her and he smiled, "Apologies. I'm fine. Just a little tired."

She nodded slowly, retracting her hand. He heard a distorted laugh, he lazily look behind him and saw the figure giggling.

He blinked a few times then turned his head back to the street. B/n gave a sigh before his pant leg was tugged on. He continued walking, completely ignoring what was happening.

The trio met up with the rest of their team, B/n yawned before holding his hand up for another shot.

"B/n, don't you think you drink too much?" Teruko said, her eyes full of concern.

Just as before, he smiled sweetly at her, "Apologies. I'll cut down." He then turned to the bartender and said, "Water please."

"I notice you apologize a lot now B/n." Fukuchi sighed, resting his chin on the palm of his hands.

He wasn't wrong. This behavior was completely new to everyone, B/n had never acted like this prior to today but then again his behavior constantly changes so it was nothing new. B/n also wasn't a man to sound so formal when speaking.

His gaze shifted to the commander as he stared at him, he smiled. The team knew of B/n's past, how he was experimented on and suffer greatly throughout the experiments. They always figured his changes in attitude always came from that.

**Flashback to 3 years ago**
Fukuchi sat in a chair across from a beaten officer, he folded his hands then said, "What happened?"

"It was that new guy, B/n. I was just talking to him and then he just lost it and just attacking me. That kid has fucking issues."

He leaned back in his chair, "Was there anything involved that might've acted as a trigger?"

"A trigger?"

"What happened right before he 'lost it'?"

"I said something about my personal medication, why?"

He sighed, "We'll give you a few weeks to recover. Stay away from B/n in that time."

The officer nodded and took his leave. Fukuchi stood up and headed over to B/n's room. He heard crashes and screams, he rushed over to the door and opened it.

The room was completely trashed while the young boy was screaming "Make it stop!" repeatedly. His eyes soon met a knife and attempted to kill himself before Fukuchi dove in front of him, his hand getting stabbed in the process.

He snatched the knife away from the young boy and grabbed his shoulders, "Why would you do that?!"

It was the first and last time Fukuchi had seen the boy cry. He was sobbing uncontrollably then shakily lifted up a finger to point at the wall.

Following his finger, it was just the wall. The commander guessed he must've been hallucinating.

He grabbed the boy's hand, "If you stay with me, I promise nothing will ever hurt you again."

"What a load of shit." B/n muttered under his breath, recalling that event.

"You say something?" The Commander smiled at him. He shook his head and stood up, "I should head over to the prison."

Without another word or waiting for anyone to say anything else, B/n left. He walked across town to get to the base and then walked down the stairs to get to a tight security door.

There were two armed men who stood at each side, he walked towards both of them and they both immediately showed signs of fear.

He opened the door and closed it behind him without giving them another look and walked into the prison and went to a specific cell, "Hey."

A man stared up at him, he was covered in bruises and looked dirty, "...Sigma."
———————————————————————
the disrespect to sigma😔✌🏻he will be avenged i swear😤