Boredom

Your P.O.V.
I laid awake throughout the day, laying in bed. I sighed when Chuuya and Aku came in to tell me they were leaving for a mission,

"When am I getting out of this stupid ass bed?!" I groaned impatiently

"I've never seen you so eager to work."

My eyes widened then realized what would happen if I got out of bed, I immediately turned over, "nevermind. Keep me here as longer."

They shared a chuckle then took turns kissing my head, "wow. I wonder what Dazai would say if he was here right now."

Probably something like "Ahh! My heart! Y/n my darling how could you do this to me?! With Chuuya no less!" Then fall off the bed.

"He'd probably act stupid." Chuuya rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Aku coughed in his hand, it sounded as if his healthy was deteriorating, I sat up and sat him down on the bed, "Aku? Are you alright?"

"Y..." he began coughing again, once he stopped he took a few seconds to catch his breath, "it's uh- it's fine if you stay with Y/n. I can take care of the mission."

"No. It's alright. I've been through and fought through worse. I'll be fine."

"So determined. I like that." I patted his back and laid my head on his shoulder, "but a strong person also knows when they can fight and when they can't."

Aku stood up, making me fall over, "I'll be okay, thanks for worrying."

I nodded then sat back up, I smiled at the two, "go do your mission now. Be careful."

"Yes ma'am." Chuuya smiled back.

Aku waved as they reached the door, then opened it and closed it behind them. I sighed, I was bored...but then again as long as I'm hurt, that means no work!

I got my phone out and began to play games, when I bored of those, I went to the AppStore to find more games I could play.

"No. Boring. Nah." I said looking through them. I sighed again, "damn, it would be better if I could drink right now."

My face soon twisted into a smirk, "if I sneak out, I can go to the bar."

I began to dress myself. I grabbed my executive coat and put it over my shoulders. I walked out to see B/f, standing beside the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"A....A drink?"

"Alright bet, lets go. Mori has me 50 shades of fucked up if he thinks I'm just gonna stand watch."

"After I get drunk, I'm coming back here and I'm gonna take a nice ass nap."

"You're going to die a horrible death."

I immediately turned around to see a confused B/f, "what's wrong?"

He must've not heard it, I sighed, "I'm just on edge."

He nodded, "that's understandable. Come on, let's go drink to our hearts content!"

"This'll be your first time drinking?"

"Yes..."

I smirked, "oh wow, to think, I would be taking your drinking virginity."

"I think you take everyone's?"

"Well- no. My first drink was with Mori, Chuuya's first drink was out of curiosity, Dazai's was...with another person, and Aku...I did actually have to pay him to drink since he doesn't like it."

He nodded, "I see. WAIT- Mori allows you to drink?"

"No. It was just my first time drinking, when I told him it was nasty he assumed I wouldn't do it again."

We finally reached a bar and I went inside, everyone greeted me, "Y/n's back!"

"What's up bitches?!"

B/f stood next to me shocked, "why does everyone know you?"

"Well I am an alcoholic."

"You need rehab....and Jesus."

"Lord, bless this fucking bottle then!" I laughed, raising a bottle, "who wants to battle with the drinking champion?!" (please note this is only a joke)

Everyone laughed but no one stepped forward, the bartender was an older man, who slid a drink across the counter (movie style😎) towards me. I grabbed it and downed it without another thought.

"I- I uhm- I don't think I'll fit it here."

"You'll be fine buckaroo! Sit down and shut up, get a drink, and get turnt up!"

I watched as B/f tried his first drink, he lifted it hesitantly to his lips, he looked at me out of the corner of his eye,

"Okay first and foremost, you have to down it all right away, I won't lie the aftertaste is bad so that's why you do it! GOOD LUCK SOLDIER!" I saluted him then went back to drinking as I continued to watch him.

He squeezed his eyes shut then downed it, I looked on in surprise, he used his left hand to slap the table, "Gah! That's gross!....but gimme another one."

"HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!" I shouted, a man cane to the side of me, "Hey Y/n."

"Huh? Hola muchacho."

"Drinking contest? I just arrived."

I turned to him, "SOMEONE GET US BOTTLES, THIS MANS WANT SMOKE."

B/f looked on in shock, then facepalmed, "you're an idiot. Please tell me you're not already drunk."
————————————————————————
i decided to try and write a happier chapter since i feel i don't do enough of those so enjoy this one, i'm guessing the next one will be happier to. so yay. goodbye~