Chapter 23- The visions

After what the hunter told me about to trust him, he let go, telling me that we might have to use our jet-packs to fly us back to the palace where his ship was, as much as I hated him right now, I had to trust him and go to his ship. Even if he sounded convincing about putting trust in him, I couldn't, this guy like any other hunter, he was an assassin, and the worse part is that he is known to be the most feared and most dangerous hunter by many people in different planets. 'Guessing he must be wanted also, great' I roll my eyes at the thought. "Where are you even going to take me?" I look to my right, seeing the hunter focusing on what was in front of him as we fly meters above the ground. The male kept quiet, but when he spoke "thought I told you to trust me" he had his calm serious tone, I cross my arms as I flew and looked away.

It took a good hour to get back to the palace, our jet-packs were burning hot thanks to the intense heat of the planet and the heat it produces of its own usage. We both land carefully incase we loose balance and fall to the ground like dummies, I wiped the sand and dust off the T visor of my helmet using my gloved thumbs as I hear a hatch of a ship open. It was the hunter's ship. "C'mon" he called and walked up the ship. Once I was done cleaning the visor, seeing a bit clearer than before, I walk to the ship noticing its unique and...familiar features of the outside 'Where have I've seen this ship before?' I thought as I walked up the hatch and inside the ship, the bounty hunter closed up the hatch as I looked around this familiar looking ship.

My eyes wondered around the ship "what ship is this?" I asked "hm?" The hunter hummed a 'what' and then respond "Slave 1" "Slave 1" I repeated the words feeling like I've said them before in my life, the question was, when? I took a seat on the left side of the hunter who was preparing the ship to fly. I was curious now with this ship and the hunter, so I start to ask "how long have you had this ship?" He kept quiet as he continued to power up the ship until I could feel the ship slowly rising from the ground, holding tight onto my seat I felt my body accommodate against the seat once the ship was facing forward. The bounty hunter then proceeds to get us out of planet Tatooine and into the galaxy. I always loved to watch the stars in the dark atmosphere, specially shooting stars. "Wow" I whispered as a smile appeared on my face.

The male set the coordinations to a planet and turned on the autopilot, I didn't want to ask more questions since he is not going to give me an answer, or that's what I thought. "I've had this ship since my father was murdered" his tone was calm at first, but rough at the end. Instead of saying sorry for his loss, I asked something that kinda triggered him. "Was it...My master? Windu-" "yes!" He snarled, I flinched in my seat, suddenly feeling bad. "I-i'm sorry" I stutter. The male sighs deeply trying to calm himself down as he turns in his chair to look at me "sorry is not gonna cut it, what's done, its been done" he said. I fidgeted with my fingers, not knowing what else to say or do other than to keep this intense silence between us. As I was about to open my mouth to say something or ask, the bounty hunter stood up.

"I'll be right back" he walked away, leaving me alone on the deck with nothing to do than to just watch out for anything.

Time skip

Its been like 18 minutes since the bounty hunter left me alone, I'm guessing he took a nap? So I decided to just rest cause it looked like it was going to be a long trip 'I wonder where he's taking me' I extend both my arms up and crossed them behind my head, and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

"Kira...kira"

"That voice" I looked around but saw nothing, only darkness "where are you!?" I shout as I walked forward until my body bumps into something and then fall to the floor.

The heavy breathing was close, almost in front of me I shook my head and look up and to the sides till my eyes land on the dark figure with a mask. "Its you again" I ran towards him. "you need to know something important" his deep robotic voice from the mask said and adds "but first, you need to know who I am to you" I stopped running "w-what do you...mean?" The room becomes into a vision of what it looks like to be my future.

"Take care of yourself"
"No! father please! Don't do this, STAY WITH ME!"
The man wearing a dark cloak dies on my arms as I was there crying, holding him tightly, not wanting to let go. Feeling a hand being place on my shoulder, I turn to look who it was as I cried, it was the green armored bounty hunter "we must go...now"

Then another vision appeared about me and my brother Luke battling.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TOLD ME THAT HE WAS MY FATHER?!" I yelled.
"WE DID IT TO PROTECT YOU!" He exclaimed as he swung his saber to the right, making me loose balance, but I used my leg to kick him down.
"To protect me? Or to make me suffer?" I held my saber down at his face.

"I knew everything, I couldn't tell you because I was told not to" Akira's sad voice spoke "yeah? Well I thought you and I were friends, that we shouldn't hide anything from anyone no matter what" I stood up "guess we never were" I start to walk away "no! Kira! Wait!"

"You may not remember who I am, but I am the guy who always loved you with-ought you even realizing it" A tanned curly and muscular guy held my cheek in his hand, as I held his wound on his waist to prevent more blood from coming out of it. "Please, don't leave me" Tears formed in my eyes and flowed down my cheeks, his brown eyes slowly began to close "no...no! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Boba!"

End of chapter 23