Chapter 89- Luke vs old enemy

Akari and Bossk went to Luke only for Luke to activate his saber when Bossk got a little to close to him. "Not one step closer Trandoshan" Akari's hand was placed gently on Luke's wrist slowly lowering the saber "it's okay Luke, he's with us, Boba called him and told us we could trust him" Luke glanced at Akari in disbelieve "Boba- told you that?" She nods. "So? Where is he? Where's Boba fett?" A hint of curiosity for the Bounty hunter got to his tone. Akari and Bossk's expression turn to worry/sadness when he asked where he is.

Bossk decided to respond his question "Kira...she stabbed him with the saber on his right lumbar...where his armor couldn't protect him..." Bossk's voice was only filled with sorrow, thinking he'll loose a friend like him. "Mando, the silver mandalorian, he and Cole, a clone of Boba, they took him to a medic hoping they could heal him, h-he was loosing a lot of blood..." tears up. Luke was on his own little world thinking "what saber she used?" He suddenly asked.

Bossk gave him a look almost a glare "hey, I know you jedis hate us but its not funny to ask which saber Kira used to stab the person-" "hey easy trandoshan..." Luke cut him off "im just asking that because if you didn't noticed already, kira owns two sabers" Akari clapped her hand "her saber and Vader's saber!" Luke nods "exactly, so which one she used?" Bossk and Akari think. "I-I didn't really see...I was far away from when that happened" Bossk steps close "you didn't...but I did" Bossk gave details about the saber.

"The details you gave me...are from Vader's saber...meaning that the one who stabbed Boba fett, was Darth Vader, not Kira..." Akari and Bossk shared glances before returning their look at Luke. "What are we going to do? What if Kira is no her anymore? What if we are late?" Akari panics. Luke place a hand on her shoulder "calm down and listen to me...both of you" he continues "you two get ready for Han and Leia's signal to take down the base while I take care of Kir- Vader" turns ready to look for kira. "Wait!" Akari shouts.

Luke looks over his shoulder at her and hears her "remember its your sister..." "don't worry, I know" Luke answers and then leaves. "Come Akari, lets finish this" Akari looks at Bossk and nods "right"

—————-
BACK AT THE MEDIC

"Is he going to make it?" Mando asks as he watches Cole carefully stitching Boba's wound. "I-I'm not sure, his vitals are stable but I don't know if he'll wake up any soon due to the blood loss" Mando nods and then speaks "wait- you are Boba fett's clone!" Cole looks at Mando with a frown "yeah? Well, not Boba's clone, I'm Jango's clone, we both are" Cole clears. "Exactly!" Mando replies as if he wants Cole to realize something, Cole took a moment to understand until he immediately gets a needle and a blood bag. "I hope it will be enough blood for him to wake up"

Mando watches as Cole got some blood from himself and filled the bag half way. After that he used a clean sanitized needle to get the blood into Boba's body. Cole then sits on a chair feeling a bit dizzy. Mando comes over to check up on him "do you need anything?" He shakes his head with a light smile "im alright, just need to sit down and i'll be fine" Mando nods. Cole adds "you should go and help the others, I'll stay here with Boba" Mando shakes his head slowly "I can't just leave you alone in this state you know?"

"Yeah but what if the others need your help? What if they need you right now and you're here not wanting to leave just cause im dizzy? This is about saving Kira and destroying this base Mando, so please...go and help the others..." Cole insists. Mando sighs under the helmet and nods "fine, but here" hands him an walkie "so we can be in contact" Cole nods "got it, thanks" Mando then makes a turn and exits through the door. Cole watches Mando leave and then looks over to Boba "please Boba, wake up..."

—————
MANDO'S P.O.V

Making my way back to the others I noticed some part of the location I was damaged, burned, dented and about to fall apart. I slowly make my way through the area until I hear grunting sounds, metal being sliced, shouting, etc. thats when my eyes saw Kira and Luke fighting eachother, Luke looked fine but Kira was struggling to stand up, she was a mess. There was also something about the way she placed a hand on her stomach, it felt odd to me.

My helmet then made static noises, then a Akari's voice came through "Mando! Can you hear me?" I flinched cause it was loud "really loud and clear" I adjust the volume. "O-oh sorry, where are you right now?" She asks. "I found Kira and Luke fighting eachother, Luke looks alright with a couple of scratches by Kira is the one that worries me, she's struggling to stand up" I explain. "You need to make Luke come up with a better plan right now!" Akari's voice starts to sound worrisome "why what's the matter?" The next thing that came through make me react quick to stop Luke. Using a hook to tie Luke's wrist, I pulled it gently and hold him still. "You can't fight her no more! You have to stop!"

Luke gave me a confused look "why?"

"Kira is pregnant!"

Luke couldn't believe it at first but by judging at the way my voice sounded even through robotic, he knew how serious I was. "How do you know?"
"Your sister Leia informed Akari about it" Luke unwraps the hook off his wrist "r-right so...how do I manage to get the saber away from her withough attacking?" I looked over to Kira standing up, barely, and looks back at Luke "let me handle this" with that said, I walk towards Kira with both hands in a surrender position "Kira, Its me...Mando, you remember me right?"

"Tch! What do you want hunter!" She shouts. "Easy, I just want to help you...I know this isn't you and I would really appreciate if you could just calm down and talk with me" I kept a low calm tone "talk? Talk about what?" Rolls her eyes. "How about...Boba? You still remember him...right?" Kira stays quiet. "Look Kira I know you're still in there, just please come out and talk to me, its all im asking for" her expressions softens meaning it was now really her looking back at me, but her eyes were still sith so I have to be really careful not to say anything that will trigger her.

"You still love him? You still want to be with him?" Kira nods. "Yes...I do..." //now we are getting somewhere\\ "do you wish he was standing here right now?" Kira nods once again. "Y-yes..." "but you also know what you did to him...right?" She tears up "yes...i do..." sobs as she deactivate the saber. "Don't cry Kira, he's going to be okay-" I see a figure trying to get my attention and then look at what the figure was pointing at //holy shit\\ I then hear kira "I know hurt him b-but...it wasn't me...i-i didn't do it..." cries "i-it was him...my father, he made me do it"

"We know it wasn't you Kira, so we are not mad at you" I stayed where I was standing watching as how the figure aimed at the saber on her hand ready to shoot. "Yeah? But what about Boba? I-I know he will never forgive me for what I did...h-he would even want to talk to me again...this all happened because I didn't listen to him in the first place, i-im the one to blame" she cries more. Soon the a familiar voice spoke behind Kira "it's not your fault" kira looked over her shoulder

"B-Boba?"

END OF CHAPTER 89