Chapter 50- Forget the past

After telling Boba that I liked him, I could tell he was rather speechless and asked me a couple of questions about what did I meant about liking him. I told him I meant in a crush way, I started to have a crush on boba for little while and now is the time that I got to tell him how I felt, I don't know if it was so soon or...not, I just felt it was the right time to do it. Having the knowledge that he did told me to confess when I fully remember him, I just don't think I could wait. "Boba, I know you told me to tell you when I fully remember you, but what if...what if we start again?" I suggest. His large hands pull me up to his level to meet his eyes looking confused. "What? Start again? What do you mean about start again?" He tucks a strand of my hair on the back of my ear so that I can see him clearly. "Start over as in, carry on with life...w-with you, start new memories together, forget about what happened in the past, y'know?"

Boba takes a moment to analyze and think through what I just said, I only hoped he accepts this small offer. I heard a small unsure sound coming from him as his eyes wondered around the room before I go and grab his gloved hand, and held it near my face. "Please boba, I want to have new memories with you, I want to be with you" I spoke with my heart as I stare directly into his brown eyes which stared back down at mine with happiness and yet sad. "Sweetheart, you don't know how much I wanted to hear that" he smiles with his brows frowned in a sad way as he squeezes my hand. His cute smile didn't last long as sadness wash over his face. "If it can only be that easy..." he mumbles sadly. I could only sigh as I was being let down but someone I trusted so much, this could only mean one thing "is it because you no longer like me? Is it because you still like a twi'lek girl?" I felt my eyes tear up.

Boba's body makes a small surprised jump and stiffen up "no longer- twi'lek- what?!" I let out a frustrated sigh. Backing away from his arms, I sit on the bed facing away from him "Jack and the other clones were talking about it, they were talking about a Twi'lek you met at Tatooine, she got attracted to you and snuck on your ship but" my head turns halfway "she couldn't get attracted to you if...something happened between you two...am I right?" I glance back down at my hands as I take a deep breath and exhale. "Maybe that's the problem you were talking about, the problem which can't let you...be with me" a tear finally finds a way down my cheek as I stood up ready to leave the room when I felt a large hand seize my wrist holding me still. "Who told you about her?" His voice sounded scared earning a scoff from me. "Kira I'm serious, who told you about her?" He asks again.

I snatched my wrist off his hand and shoot a mad glance at the hunter "you care about her don't you? You do like her- y'know what Boba fett, Yes, Jack told me that you don't like her and that it was all because of a setup some guy named bossk did to you-" he cuts me off "that's right, it was all because of a damned setup Bossk did to me and you wanna know why that setup?" His tone turned annoyed yet stern. "Because the day after you died, I wanted to confess to you my feelings if the day was perfect to do it, but hell it wasn't, I spent all my days in grief! I couldn't eat or focus on my jobs!" He stumps his foot on the floor. "Bossk knew what was going on and thought that the best way to make me feel like myself again was to forget about you and be with another woman but guess what? I rejected every single one he set me up with, because even though you were dead my feelings din't" I gasped lowly as I continue to listen to him.

"That girl you're talking about, twi'lek, was one of the first ones I rejected, I still don't know why didn't she get the memo and did the stupidest thing by sneaking up on my ship...all I can say is that nothing, NOTHING! Happened between me and her" he points to himself. Once again, silence filled the room once he was done. I felt stupid at myself for doubting and hinting like that, I screwed up, big time. "Boba I'm-" My face lifts up only to see the room empty, boba left the room and wondered somewhere else, away from my dumbass self. 'What have I done' regret now consumed me on the inside as my heart ached, feeling as if half of myself walked away because of a mistake that should've been solved by talking. 'I have to apologize to him and now' I think to myself as I put on my boots again and walk out of the room through a hall. "Boba? Boba where are you?" I called and stop as I noticed the door of the other room opened revealing a tall guy inside, boba fett.

Boba was sitting on the corner of the bed facing away from the door with his back hunched and head lowered. I quietly make my way to him and immediately hear a low sniffle coming from him. "Boba?" I crouch down to his level. first thing I noticed was the tears running down his cheeks with his eyes staring down at nothing, he was hurt, really hurt. And the one responsible for this, the one who did all of this...was me...

End of chapter 50