Chapter 37- What he feels in the inside

"I should be the one to say I'm sorry Kira...for everything" His voice spoke lowly but breaking as I could hear and feel him sob. I never knew this type of hunter, the one that many people are afraid of, the one that people said to be the fearless and dangerous. At least, that's what others told me and that's how I used to see him until the lovely and friendly Kaminoan told me that he, Boba Fett, is someone that I knew before everything, before I protected him, before my memory loss. "Boba..." I sniffle his name out. Boba loosen his tight arms so that he can get a better look of my face, not fully releasing me from the hug. "Yeah?" He whispers, his eyes are teary but none of them let a tear ran down his soft tanned cheeks.

I took my time to think before I speak "only if you're willing to...can you..." I stop, thinking it might be dumb to ask for help or that he might reject? 'He wouldn't, right?' I didn't notice I was looking away when his hand made its way to my chin. He turned my face to look at him. "What is it?" He kept his low sad tone as curiosity took over him. I looked at him in the eyes, never realizing this was the first time our eyes met, his beautiful brown eyes were filled with sadness, sorrow and pain but at the same time, they had this feeling of anger, frustration and grief. 'Is he frustrated about something that I don't know about? Why so much anger in him? And why grief? Is it because of the death of my father?' Questions flowed my mind.

That moment Boba was snapping his fingers to bring me back to reality "hey, you okay? Why are you...staring at me like that?" He asked now concern as he tucked a strand of hair at the back of my ear. I knew I had to ask him, maybe it'll be good for him to release whatever he's feeling out of his chest, but what if he gets mad at me for asking? What if he doesn't want anyone to know? Not even me. I was ready to ask not realizing I already did. "Boba, why are you angry?" That must've caught him by surprise by the look he was giving me "huh? What do you mean?" He raised a brow but sadness still remained in his face "I-I'm not mad, why would I be mad?" He quavered. Confused at my question, he yet didn't pull away from the hug.

I lift my hand from the couch and gently placed it on his cheek. His eyes get wide as he wasn't expecting that small action. "Kira?" I move my thumb against his cheek giving him some sort of small comfort before I speak "I-I can see it in your eyes Boba, you're holding Anger, frustration and...grief, why?" I told. Boba immediately shut his eyes close and tight as he slowly move away from my touch "I...don't want to talk about it" he kept his eyes close. Knowing that whatever he is keeping inside and not letting out must really hurt him, I still ask. "Boba, you can tell me any-" "I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!" He snaps. I flinched and move away from him, breaking the hug. His eyes, his expression, not showing sadness anymore but anger stared right at my feared eyes.

He realizes what he has done that made me suddenly fear him as he extends a hand towards me but yanks it back towards him and curls it into a fist. Boba growls to himself as he stood up and walked away. I watched and thought he was going to his bedroom, but he instead left the room. My breathing was shaky as my body was sitting on fetal position in a corner of the couch regretting for being so stubborn "I should've stayed quiet and wait for the right time for him to talk...poor boba, what could be hurting him so much' I lower my head as I let out a heavy breath out.

—-Boba's P.O.V—-

I stormed out of the room, leaving a frightened Kira there. My emotions were running wild inside of me 'anger? I'm not holding any anger! What makes her think i'm holding anger?' I bumped into a few clones whom gave me looks and called out. I ignored them but my fists were clenched tight ready to punch someone or something hard. After walking far enough, I found myself in a room filled with punching bags, weights, targets, anything you needed to train the clones. That was the moment, I had to let out everything out of my chest. I clench my fist tighter, feeling my short nails dig into my palm and with ought hesitation or thinking it twice, I send a punch directly to the punching bag hard enough to make it move bag.

"HYA!" I shout. Sending another punch to the punching bag. I did that for a few minutes before I started to kick the bag three times with the right leg then switch to do three times with the right. Every time I land a hit or was about to, I let out shouts or yells from emotions. Feeling like I was done with the punching bag I went ballistic and kicked the bag hard enough to break the chain that was holding it on the ceiling, sending the bag away from me. Breathing heavily and deeply, I felt sweat from on my forehead while my arms were glistening from the sweat. "I'm not angry...I'm not angry...I'm" I grabbed a nearby blaster and aim at the bag on the floor as a dark grin creeped out on my face.

"I'm.not.ANGRY!" I blast the hell out of the broken punching bag.

—-End of boba's P.O.V—-

It was almost night time and Boba hasn't come back from maybe taking some air and calm down. I got worried that something might of happen to him even though this place is claimed to be safe. "I need to go and look for him" I got up from the bed of my bedroom and walked out of the room. There was no sign of him anywhere so I decided to ask some clones to see if they have seen him somewhere but no luck. At that point my worry was growing 'what if he left and is not coming back?' My hand rub the top of my head desperate to find Boba until I found two clones. "H-hey! You guys" the clones turned around and smiled "hello" "what can we do for you?"

I tried to return a smile but I couldn't "hey um, have you guys seen Boba?" I didn't bother to describe him cause hey, they look a like, they are clones! One of the clones turned around and held a finger "yeah, he went that way" as I was about to take my leave the other clone spoke "be careful, that guy is hella pissed when he walk passed us earlier" I nod understanding and ran to the direction the clones pointed to. I ran up to a dead end, the only thing was a door leading to a dark room 'is he in here? Please tell me he is' I slowly enter the room looking for a switch as I called out his name a few times with no answer. My hand found the light switch and flick it, the lights quickly turned on but I had to cover my eyes of how bright they were.

Once my eyes got used to the lighting, the first thing I saw was the status of the room 'oh my god...' the room was destroyed, the walls were filled with burned blast marks, the punching bag were all broken and scattered across the room, the mirrors were broken by the weights 'who-did Boba do this?' I asked myself astonished by what my eyes were looking at.

"Go...away..." A weak, exhausted and hoarse voice called from across the room. "Boba?" I turned almost immediately when I heard the voice. I wished I didn't. "B-Boba?"

End of chapter 37