Chapter 12- Their name is K.R

Being on the 3 battle , on Hoth , was probably one of the coldest decision I ever took in my life...literally, my armor was so cold against my warm skin, I could feel like I was getting a bit of frost bite on my cheeks. The rebels hid behind the ice wall, blasting the troopers down while the pilots were taking care of the tie fighters, one of the ships crashed near us, causing a huge explosion, making us fall to the ground by the impact. Once I got back on my feet, I looked around for the one I had to guard and rushed to them.

"K.R!!" A female called from a distance, I saw a female bounty hunter jumping up and down, waving her hand for me to notice her. "Where's...master?" I panted. The female bounty hunter looked side to side and the she pointed out to a direction "OH NO! LOOK!" Her robotic voice came through her helmet, I quickly look at the direction she was pointing to and saw master fight a green armored bounty hunter with his saber as the green armored bounty hunter blast from a distance. "MASTER!" I shout, worried that something might happen to him, I had to do something and fast. "A.K, stay here and guard master obi-wan, i'll go help master windu" with ought letting her talk or try to stop me, I use my jetpack to fly myself over to master.

——A.K'S P.O.V—-

"A.K, you stay here and guard master obi-wan, I'll go help master windu" a robotic male voice came through the helmet as he then use his jetpack to fly himself away, not giving me the time to stop him. I sighed under my helmet, gripped at my blaster and head back to where master obi-wan was, he was fighting with three troopers, by the time he finished, he aimed at me with his saber "woah woah! It's me master" I held both hands in front of my face "oh, sorry about that A.K, thought you were a trooper-" "because of the colors of my armor?" I cut him off. He forced a grin "noo, its not because of your armor- yes it is" he cut himself short and finished saying the truth.

I rolled my eyes as I shake my head "why paint your armor black, silver and white? You really do look like a trooper, if it wasn't for the visor and the way the helmet is built, I would've confused you like I did and swung my saber at you" he raised a brow and hid behind the ice wall next to us. I blast a couple troopers before giving him a response. "I don't know, I just happened to paint it like that, but I am getting a bit bored of the color so might as well change them when I get back home" I shrugged. "But my question is" I blast another trooper before rushing to hide next to Obi-wan "why did K.R decided to wear male mandalorian armor and how does her helmet change her voice to a guy's?" I was curious about her decision, amazed that her helmet could change her voice from female to a male's voice.

"Hmm, that's something you should ask her" he simply said, he activated his saber again and looked at me "now c'mon, lets finish this wa-" "NOOOOO!!" A loud shout was heard from a distance, causing our eyes to get wide like a ball "that sounded like K.R!" I exclaimed. I rushed to see what was going on and that's when I see K.R kneeling down next to master windu "MASTER WINDU!" I shout while a couple of troopers marched or ran towards the ship and retreated, they were out numbered. The coast was clear for the rebels to come out from where they were hidden and make they're way to K.R. I flew myself to her and as I was about to land, I saw the green armored bounty hunter walk up the hatch holding his blaster.

I start to wonder who that guy was and why did he killed Master Windu, its like he's been targeting him for a long time now, for whatever reason, he looked satisfied when he was making his way to the ship. "What's K.R doing?!" Leia's voice made everyone turn their heads, only to see the black, silver and red bounty hunter flying upwards the ship, she looked like she was aiming to get inside through the closing hatch. "Oh no..." I said lowly, my voice starting to sound worried. "Wait! You can talk to K.R using the walkie talkie inside your helmet" luke spoke. I nod and pressed the button on the side of my helmet and spoke. "K.R, come in K.R!"

End of A.K'S P.O.V

I was flying my way towards the closing hatch of the ship as rage course through my body, I gripped hard on my blaster, placing my finger on the trigger, getting ready to blast the bounty hunter in one go. At least, that's what I was planning to do, I didn't know how this guy fights, techniques, anything. Whoever he was, he's still going to pay big time when I get there. "K.R, come in K.R!" A familiar voice spoke though my helmet, I use my free hand to press the button to speak "What?" I slightly growled out of anger as I hear the female's voice coming through again "what do you think you are doing? It's dangerous to go alone on that ship!" I could tell she was worried, she's never really been that good on calming down.

I sigh "I'm gonna make that bounty hunter pay for what he did to master Windu" "but K.R-" "and NO ONE is gonna stop me" I cut her off and as soon as I was done talking, I turned of the walkie talkie so that no one bothers me anymore while I finish what I have to do. It took a couple minutes to finally reach the hatch and hold myself onto it as I push myself inside the ship, I got my blaster ready and for some reason look down to see how far off the ground the ship was. 'Woah' I try to scoot myself in a bit more till I bumped into something...or someone. My reflexes reacted quick, aiming at the person standing face to face with me, it was him.

"Lost something?"

End of chapter 12