Chapter 5- A clone's back-up

I was trying to open Boba's cell by working on the wires since I didn't have another way, I could try and open it with the button that the clone had, but I'd be wasting time if I go down the stairs and grab it. The wires shocked me a bit but I didn't care, I just continued. "KIRA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear my name being called right outside the prison which freaked me out a bit cause who knows if she had troopers or jedis helping her look for me. "Arg!" I grunt frustrated.

"K, who is that?" Boba looked over my shoulder seeing no one entering prison just yet and then looks back at me, watching as how I was working with the red and blue one. I click my tongue "lets just say that she's a annoying chick who decided to watch over me and that's why im here" "she sucks doesn't she?" I glance over at boba who had a smirk almost a grin "well, there's a reason why im here don't you think?" I smirk back. Boba chuckles, I go back to the wires before hearing a warning from Boba "LOOK OUT!" I hear a blaster go off, but judging by how bad their aims were, gave me the time to turn around and look down at how was shooting me.

That's when I see Akari with a group of clones. "You little-" I cut myself off so I don't finish the sentence out of anger and frustration. "Kira, your saber, see if that can cut the bars or jam the program so that they open" Boba suggests, I now remembered about my blaster 'im such a gungan' I thought as I then grab the saber and activated it, but before I do anything, I warn boba "stand back" he nods and steps a few inches back, that's when I swung my saber through the bars, melting them one by one.

"Kira! What are you doing! Stop!" Akari grabbed my wrist, making me let go of the saber and pull me away. I was already full of her nosey self, Forcing my wrist away from her grip, I kick her on the back making her fall almost on her face since she was able to catch herself on the ground. "Fire!" The captain trooper signaled as the troopers would aim at me and start firing. I dodged most of them until I got hit on my leg, I yelled the pain out of my system as my body drops to the ground. "Kira?! Kira!!" Boba calls, fear on his tone.

Boba's P.O.V—-

As I hear and saw Kira's body drop to the ground, I knew that I needed to do something right now before its too late, before the chances of possibly escaping this sarlacc hole vanishes. I turn to look at the activated saber still stuck to a bar and think. 'C'mon Boba, THINK!' I thought to myself, I look down at the cuffs and then back at the saber, I finally got an idea. I carefully got closer to the saber and exhaled sharply before closing my eyes and slowly raised both my cuffed wrists upwards so that the saber can melt the cuffs off. Feeling a bit of resistance, indicating me that the cuffs were against the saber, eventually starting to melt them.

It was rather a slow process while I was in a hurry to get out of the cell and help Kira, not knowing how bad is her wound. The melting process was now halfway when I noticed that girl getting up, signaling the clones to stop blasting and then she approaches Kira. "Kira? Kira are you okay?" I hear the girl ask but Kira whined and grunt in pain as she pressed her bloody wound with her hand. "Get me a medic quick!" The girl ordered the troopers. I look back at the cuffs already melted and hanging off my wrists, I shake them off, soon going under the saber, grabbing it to cut the last bar.

I didn't really see that the girl was watching the whole time, but she calls for a trooper to try and stop me "he's trying to escap-" "huh?" I look over my arm, seeing Kira in a sitting position, holding the girl as she covers her mouth. "C'mon Boba" she lets a small whine at the end "I just need to cut this one" soon the bar falls to the floor and I, with ought thinking about it twice, step out of the cell as I held Kira's saber, even tho I did told Kira that I hated them, but since it was hers given by her father and knowing it meant a lot, I brought it with me.

"Quick! Get out of here before the troopers come back" she had a weak tone, I deactivated the saber, not really believing what I just heard from her "if you think that im leaving with ought you then you are wrong, you are coming with me" I was about to crouch next to Kira so I can help her up but the other girl suddenly attempts to kick me away.

—-end of Boba's P.O.V—

I eventually lost my grip on Akari when she attempted to kick Boba away from me when he crouched. "She's not going anywhere with you-Boy!" "As if you're my sister or parent that I have to listen to you" Kira sassed. I soon feel Boba tie a piece of cloth from the sleeve of his uniform to stop the bleeding as he then grab my arm and gently wrapping it around his shoulders and then helps me get up, a few grunts and groans escape from my lips. Boba then places his other arm around my hip to hold me and then he looks over to the girl who was getting up. "Where in this sarlacc hole are the ships" boba had a serious tone, Akari glared at Boba and crossed her arms "I ain't telling you-" "WHERE ARE THE KRIFFING SHIPS!!" I used the force to choke her and maybe get an answer.

Boba turned his head, giving me a surprised look about my sudden actions. Akira gasped for some air and at the same time choked, feeling that she wont answer, I released her and look at boba. "Think we are on our own in this one" boba looks down at Akira as he listens and nods. He looks at me "think you're going to be okay? He asked in a calm tone. I look down at my leg and nod slowly "I can handle it a bit now" feeling boba's hand on my chin and lifting my face so I look into his brown eyes, he examined my eyes if I was telling the truth before he slowly lets go and grabs my hand that was wrapped around his neck "lets go then"

As Boba took a step, I had to hop to try and keep up to him and not waste time in case the troopers come back with the medic that Akira asked for. "You sure you don't know where the ships were?" He kept his calm tone towards me, I shook my head to a no before hearing someone call boba. "Hey boba, I know where they are" boba looked to his side and saw a trandoshan staring right at us. "Where Bossk?" "You know him?" I asked confused. Boba nods "yeah, I used to be in a bounty hunting group with him and someone who...left me" his brows from slightly at the last bit.

Bossk spoke "I can help you find the ships and carry your friend, but you need to get me out of here" bossk offered, boba seemed to think about it for some time "c'mon boba, you don't have much time before those clones get here and loose your chance to escape" boba sighed "I swear if you are lying, I will hunt you down" boba threatened before he pushes "boba thats the wrong button!" I called but it was too late, all of the cells opened and all of the prisoners ran out of their cells towards the front door to escape. "Great" boba said in a sarcastic tone as he then sees bossk in front of him. "Alright, give me the girl so I can help you carry her to a ship"

I somehow didn't trust this guy, maybe it was because I didn't know him well, so I hold onto boba a bit tight like a child not wanting to let go of their parent, but boba chuckled and spoke "its okay Kira, you can trust him" he gently lets go of me as the Trandoshan turns around and crouches, I slowly hop towards him and hop on his back and held tight onto him, he wraps my legs on his wait and held them with one hand. "Okay, lets go" Bossk immediately start running towards the entrance and out of prison.

—-boba's p.o.v—-

I watched and stayed near Kira as she hops onto Bossk's back and then he gets up to start running towards the entrance, I was about to start running behind them when a familiar female voice calls me from behind, I turn around and look at the cells until my eyes landed on "aurra?" My brows frown in a is it really you way as I hear her. "Boba, please get me out of here" I nod, but then I noticed that her cell door was jammed from the blasts, that's why it didn't open when I pushed the wrong button releasing a group of prisoners. "Your cell is jammed" I coldly informed. "Please boba, help" she extended her arm out of her cell, I remembered what she did when I needed her so, its payback time "sorry aurra, you left when I needed you, now its payback time" I raise both of my hands and flipped her off before I start to run to the exit to try and catch up to Bossk.

Hearing aurra yell my name from behind "BOBAAAA!!" I smirked darkly as I ran.

'Karma is a bitch'

End of chapter 5