Chapter 55- Trouble will rise

The rest of the day went on, I tried on the new clothes Boba picked for me and honestly, he didn't do bad at all. I'm surprised he got my style for different types of shirt and pants. He got me a couple of long-sleeve one is cropped to stomach length, some tank tops, I usually wear those under the armor cause it can get super hot in there and normal t-shirts. As for the pants he got me short pants and long pants. Boba was out there begging me to show him the outfits to see if they look good on me or not "okay Boba, that's all of them" I put on a long sleeve on and short pants, grab the back and head out of the bathroom. "You forgot something" Boba sneakily walks behind me and place something inside the bedroom. I didn't noticed cause I was zipping close the bag "What?" I asked confused "that was everything in the bag" I inform. Boba shoots me a cocky drunk face smile. My hand land on my hip "drink water, it'll make the alcohol go away"

He lifts his had holding a water bottle while his cheeks were filled with that water, he then swallows so he can speak "I did! I drank two bottles of water didn't you noticed? Anyway mooove outta the way I need to go to the bathroom" his hand gently pushes me away from the door of the bathroom and heads inside, closing the door behind him. "Guess someone drank too much water" I mocked with a laugh. Boba makes a hmph sound "shut up!" His voice echoed inside the bathroom, I didn't care if he was annoyed, I continued to laugh while I head back to the room. My laugh fades when my eyes land on a short black dress laying on the side of the bed.

"what the

"what the..." I set the bag on a corner in the room as my eyes were glued on the beautiful outfit that was on the bed. The dress was a corset on the top, it has a black belt around the waist, a choker part with a cute white design around it. The fabric felt soft under my touch and I could tell this was good quality not to mention this looks expensive. "Um, Boba?" I called while I continued to feel the fabric. "Yeah?" I turn my head to look at him, my face showing multiple expressions. What could this mean? 'Come to think of it I never put on thought our relationship, are we still friends? Friends with benefits or something more than friendship?' I was lost in my thoughts trying to figure the need to get the beautiful dress, I mean, there has to be a good reason for it. "Lost in your thoughts?" Boba's hand cups my cheek and with his thumb he carefully pinched my cheek.

I blink my way out of my thoughts only to meet the still shirtless, tall hunter pinching my cheek. "I have so many questions in my mind right now, I don't know where to begin" I told. The male shrugs as he takes his hand off my cheek and sat on the corner of the bed "go ahead then, ask" he permitted me to ask. I began to fidget with my fingers thinking where to begin 'what's causing him to be scared about something related to his problem, what are we? And did he really forgave me or was that just the alcohol' "just by reading your face I think I know one of your questions and to answer your answer that question to at least put your mind at ease" he ruffles his curls to make them messier before he speaks again "yes, I do forgive you for what happened, it did hurt my heart for you to think that I will stop likin- well, loving you just because you can't remember or just because I may grow tired from waiting" he shakes his head to a no. "I'm patient Kira, I can wait, believe me" his voice spoke the truth.

I nod rather satisfied for what I heard and inhale. "The next thing is about you...problem" the male bit both his lips clearly not expecting for me to bring that up again. Boba fixed his back straight cause it was still hurting from the push and his back hitting the corner of the bed. "Well, I thought I told you not to worry about that" "but you seemed scared to respond the first time I asked" My voice began to sound worried. "I know, but its nothing to worry about, trust me, this has nothing to do with you, so if think it does, it doesn't" his voice was calm this whole time and even though he was calmly answering my questions, I still have a small feeling that he was hiding something from me. I didn't wanna be pushy, so I chose to just drop it. "Any other questions?" The male stood up. I watched as he picked up the dress up and handed it to me. "Yeah" I respond as I grab the dress from him "shoot" he made a hand movement, telling me to go try on the dress.

————-

"Affirmative, I saw him on a shop nearby, he seemed to have someone special, he was looking for female clothing" a dark chuckle was heard.

"Boba fett with a girl?" A female laughs mockingly "the fearsome hunter gone soft for a girl?" The laughing continues.

"And they are staying at his house, boss"

The laugh of the female slowly fades "good, we should start with the plan"

I nod "yes boss"

—————-

I make my way back to the bathroom and stop at the door frame with the hunter leaning against the wall staring right me "What are we?" I didn't even hesitate to ask since I was really curious to know, before he asks what I meant by that, I elaborate my question "like, friends? Friends with benefits or...something more than that?" The hunter was stunned by the last question. He looked speechless, having a little trouble to respond the question. While he takes his time to think, I close the door behind me and began to take off my clothes to try on the dress. "I..." the male's voice was a little muffled because of the door separating both of us, but at least I can understand for now. Boba exhales deeply "to be sincere, I don't really know sweetheart, I mean, I-I" I could tell he was having a hard time trying to explain himself as the sound of someone hit/punch the wall next to me made me jump a little. "Kira, right now, we are...friends..? But I wish that we could be-" he grunts to the point he almost shouts.

"Kira" as soon as he says my name, I came out of the bathroom wearing the dress. The hunter didn't notice cause he was facing away from where I was standing. I stood there, listening. "Kira, I really wish to be...something more than your friend" he confess. My heart starts to pound hard against my chest, my cheeks were burning from his confession 'more than friends?!' I didn't know how to feel other than happy and sad. Happy cause he wants to be something more than just friends, sad because deep down, I knew he only wants this when I remember him. Thinking about that makes my heart beat slow down, my head suddenly gets that one word I wish to tell him one day and him calling me one day "boyfriend and girlfriend?" I spoke my mind. After I realize what I said, my hand shoots to my mouth covering it, as my eyes watch the male turn around. His jaw dropped when he saw me in the dress he bought for me.

"Woah..."

End of chapter 55