Chapter 58: Fear leads to anger

Darkness, one word that described what my eyes were staring at, my head ached badly like if someone hit me with something, hard enough to knock me out. My nostrils finally inhaling oxygen, breathe in and breath out a couple of times until I felt enough strength to open my eyes again. It was blurry at first so I closed them again. I used my fingers to rub my eyes a little before opening them back up again, it was still blurry but not enough for me to not see where I was. "Where...where am I?" I looked around the dark room, it was small-cell sized room with nothing but myself, the door and the chains that were holding me from escaping. Wait- "chains? Why am I chained up?" Bewildered, I stared down at the chains when a female spoke nearby. "God, do you ever stop asking questions?" The vex female twi'lek spoke as she appeared at the door way. The twi'lek had light green skin, purple eyes and her clothing was a V-neck wine color long sleeve and black shorts.

I stared befuddled at the twi'lek causing her to snap her fingers bringing me back to reality. I shake my head as I blinked "Um, I'm sorry...w-who are you?" I ask in a nice way, only to get a mockingly laugh from her "are you asking me who am I?" She continues her mockingly laugh. I lift a brow at her "umm, yeah. I'm asking who you are" her laugh soon fades as she wipes fake tears off her eyes and look down at me again "the names Khali but you may wanna know me as" she makes a brief stop, staring at her nails she continues "Boba fett's girlfriend" I felt a sharp pain in my heart again, yet my expressions were blank as I was still angry at the bounty hunter. But even though I was angry at Boba for the way he treated me, my feelings for him were hurt by what Khali said she claims to be. "Aren't you surprised? Mad? Sad? Nothing?" The twi'lek asks as she tilts her head to get a better look at me. "Nothing, nothing at all" 'bet he just lied to me when he was drunk' I thought.

I looked away from the Twi'lek who was ready to say something when she turns around by the sound of the front door being kicked open with such force. I did flinch but not as much as the female who almost fell to the floor. She lower her hand to where her blaster was while I stayed sitting on the floor with my wrists chained, not being able to do anything but just wait. We hear footsteps along with sounds of chains every time the person takes a step, they sound so familiar. I knew who it was but I didn't want to think about him or call him. The twi'lek aimed at the doorway as the sounds got louder when they get closer, the female gasped at the sight of the green armored hunter standing at the doorway aiming, ready to shoot someone. "Boba!" The Twi'lek chirped causing the hunter to make a quick reflex of aiming at the female standing next to him "Khali..." the hunter growls as he extends his arm, grabbing the female by her neck and pinning her against the wall.

"I know you're behind this, where is she?" Growling he tighten his grip around her neck. 'This idiot seriously didn't see me or is that T visor needs cleaning?' I shake my head rather disappointed and look away "careful, if you tighten your grip more on her neck, you won't have a girlfriend anymore" I thought out loud causing both the twi'lek and biba to turn their heads to look at me on the floor. He let go of the twi'lek almost shoving her away before he got to his knees next to me "Kira! Sweetheart, are you oka-" "don't touch me" I move myself away from the hunter attempting to check up on me. Boba sighs under his helmet "Kira, lets not do this right now, let me check if you're hurt or not" he manages to place his hand on my chained wrist for a small bit until I grabbed his gloved finger, pushing his whole hand away. "I'm fine, you can go now" I blankly inform. I was so angry with him to even just look at him. Annoyed, the hunter clicked his tongue as he place his index finger under my chin making me look at the T visor "not with out you I'm not" with that, the hunter released my chin and stood up facing the Twi'lek who's rubbing her neck.

Boba once again grabbed her by her neck but this time he brought her close to his T visor. "Where are the keys?" He asks sternly. The Twi'lek refuses to tell him where the keys to open the chains are. Boba growls as he pushes the female, she stumbles on her own legs and falls to the floor earning and groan of pain from the hard fall. I watch the female lifting her face up to see the hunter pointing his rifle directly at her forehead "I said, where are the kriffing keys, TELL ME NOW BEFORE I-" Boba's yelling got cut short by the sound of another female intervening "ENOUGH!" The female's voice echoed down the halls of wherever we were in. My eyes couldn't tell or see to whom that voice belonged to cause boba was blocking the door way, only him could see who she was, to my surprise, he knew who she was as well. "A-aurra?" The hunter stutter his words out as he backs away from the female entering the room. Finally, I was able to see who she was a Palliduvan with orange outfit, fiery brown long hair in a pony tail, green eyes and albino skin. She oddly seems familiar to me just by looking at her green eyes alone.

"I'm back, Boba fett"

End of chapter 58