Chapter 11- Boba Fett

Through the years, Boosk has been going through missions in some planets while Lord vader has been sending me with troopers around the galaxy to train as a Bounty hunter, even thought I already knew some things thanks to my father. I kew how to use a jetpack, I knew how to aim and shoot a blaster, I knew how to get myself out of a bad situation, I knew how to fly a ship and use the weapons of the ship, basically anything. But even thought I had the knowledge of those things, Darth Vader thought I'd still needed to at least practice and learn new things because not everything and everytime, were going to be the same way, there were going to be new things, new obstacles, enemies, possibly even new weapons and ships.

I'm almost 23 years old when I decided to build my own Mandalorian armor, Vader thankfully approved of it and let me do it, he told me there was good and strong metal called beskar, but I turned down the offer because I wanted my armor to be like my fathers, It might of not been the strongest metal, but I honestly didn't really care about it. It took me months to build the armor, what was missing was the jetpack and the helmet, but I knew what to do. I asked Boosk if he could come with me to Geonosis, yes, where my father was buried, it may sound wrong but I wanted to have something from my father, that's where I luckly found his blue helmet and jetpack, both still fully functional.

I got back to the Death star and with ought wasting any time, I cleaned and fixed some minorities in the jetpack and helmet. The next day, I took all my armor to get it painted by a profesional Bossk knew and with that, I finally had my madalorian armor, painted red, green and yellow. Lord Vader was really proud as if he was my father being proud of their son, couldn't blame him, I was also proud of myself, at my abilities for that matter. A week later, I put on my mandalorian armor, heading to a random planet, ready to test the jetpack, helmet and practice my shooting while I was at it, Being lucky Vader decided to come with, cause if he wasn't there, I would've crashed against a cliff and that would've been the end of me, but he used his force to stop me.

The antenna of my helmet still worked properly and I could see through it with ought problems, my shooting improved every single day, so at least I didn't have to worry about those things, what I needed to worry was about my jetpack, Vader offered to send the jetpack with some troopers to go and fix the problem, I couldn't say no, so I decided to send it to a trooper who might fix the problem. It was the right decision, the jetpack worked like brand new, I could fly around with no problem or any sign of failure, at that time, I knew something, the reason why Vader started to train me since the day Kira was gone forever. I was nothing but a mess, I couldn't eat, focus or stopped crying, I thought about her and my father, dreamed about her. I was living a terrible nightmare, so that's why Vader decided to do that, so I can maybe cheer up and start focusing on my future and become the bounty hunter my dad always wanted me to become.

A Bounty hunter named Boba fett, son of the fearless bounty hunter Jango fett.

I still miss her a lot and I hope that she's watching down from above, being proud of me, I still regret not telling about my feelings sooner, but heck do I wish I had her in front of me to do it and say those words I yearn to say.

"I love you"

But it all went down hill when I turned 24, I had witnessed the first war between the empire and the rebellion on Kasyyyk, home of the wookies, obviously I fought along side Vader and his master Palpatine. Many troopers died, many rebels died but I, boba fett, after many years, I was living in the past. I still wanted to have revenge on that jedi who murdered my father, Mace Windu, I had him on my grasp, ready to shoot and kill him, but then, someone kicked me hard on my leg from behind, I fell stomach facing down, hitting my face against my helmet. I groan lifting my head up to see...another Bounty hunter, their armor color was red, black and grey, it was a guy and they were protecting Mace windu 'Dank Farrik!'

I let them get away, I couldn't get up thanks to my injured leg, the troopers took me back to the empire ship, get my leg taken cared of, that's when Palpatine came in to my room looking furious, he yelled at me for letting Mace Windu get away, for not taking the chance to kill him at that moment, he was the only one who didn't knew about my past, so when I explain to him about it, I start to regret from doing so. He ordered me to forget about what happened, my father, Kira and my feelings I had for her. I got pissed, not believing what I was hearing from him, as soon as I opened my mouth to defend myself but he zapped me with his power two times, his third time was cut short thanks to Vader getting there on time.

Later that day, after the incident, Vader came to my room and offered me to continue being a bounty hunter with one of the most powerful crime lord in the galaxy, Jabba the hutt, he said that if I worked with him, I could earn more credit, get stronger and work with other bounty hunters. I was liking this whole idea he was giving me, of course he told me I could always come back to the death star whenever I want to.

I waited a few days for my now bruised leg to stop hurting so I can go on the slave 1 to Tatooine and meet Jabba the hutt. When I got there I was kinda expecting much but not this much, it was like a bar with music, gamblers and ladies dancing, not really interested in any of them...I talked to Jabba and luckily accepted me, I got a job there, meaning that I got my first mission working for him and claim a bounty. It wasn't really hard, I guess that its like ranking up here, the first few missions are easy, but when you rank up, the missions get harder.

I take breaks for a few days to head back to the death star and visit lord vader, see if there was anything he wanted me to do before I head out to claim my next bounty.

It was a lot of work for me, I couldn't focus on anything else now, I couldn't even think about her nor imagine how my life would've been if she were still here...

I had to stop thinking about her

But the hardest thing was...

Erase her from my memories

End of chapter 11