Stories

I woke up early, and when I looked over, Bashar wasn't laying next to me. I got out of bed and made my way to the shower making sure I grabbed everything I needed. After having a long shower and getting dressed, I made my way downstairs. "Baby? Bashie?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen, looking around for him and the children cause the house was too quiet. The further I got, the more I heard laughing and giggling, so I looked out the window. Bashar was dribbling a basketball around the twins as they tried to chase him, stumbling over themselves laughing. I slowly made my way to the back sliding door and opened it, making sure I didn't get their attention quite yet.

"Hi, Mommy babies!" I said, standing at the door, and all of them looked over at me and smiled. The twins began running towards me, and I made my way to them. Then I picked them up, slowly spinning them around. "Hi cuties," I said, and they giggled. Then at the same time, both Bhanavi and Barakah laid their heads on my shoulder.

Bhanavi moved my braid from my shoulder, and I chuckled. Then I looked up at Bashar, who was staring at us, looking extremely happy. "Is this the family of your dreams?" I asked, and he slowly nodded. Then I let the twins down. "Hmm, Three Aries and a Cancer," I said, and he chuckled.

Bashar P.O.V

"Three hot heads and the neck they on," I said, and they looked at me offended. "No!" Bhanavi said, and I chuckled cause she put her hands on her hip like her mother does when she's scolding.

Two Minutes later

I looked at Lovely's ass in her shorts, and god, between the kids and me, she's gotten so thick. My shawty put on happy weight along with the baby weight, and she's keeping it in all the right places. Her slim waist, beautiful face along with her fat ass already be making me horny, but when she wears shit like that while in mommy mode. It makes me really want her.

"What do mommy babies want for breakfast?" Lovely asked, looking at Bhanavi while holding her. Then she looked back at Barakah and me with the biggest smile on her face. I smirked cause I'm married to the woman of my dreams and my choosing. I actually chose this woman, and God allowed her to be mine.

"Baby, are you hungry?" I heard Lovely ask, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yea baby, I could eat," I said, and she nodded as she turned back around and walked into the house.

Afternoon

I posted a photo of Lovely that she sent to me while she was on set the other day. Soon as I posted it, the notifications came rolling in. "This is giving Nicki vibes!" some people commented. "She is definitely Nicki's little sister." others wrote. "It's the lips for me!" Lovely commented as I heard her walk into the room.

I looked, and she smirked at me. "Your wife is beautiful," Lovely said. Then she paused, looked to the left, and bit her bottom lip like she was thinking. "You're a lucky man, don't mess it up." She said, then she walked out of the room with an evil chuckle. "Mother knows best," Lovely said from down the hall, and I laughed cause my baby is spoiled as fuck, and I love it.