Wear my Chainz

Somehow with God and the universe's help, we hid the whole pregnancy, but now it's time to announce it along with the engagement. We came up with a cute way to tell everyone. "Ok, Gimmi sweetcheeks!" Nicki said as she grabbed Bhanavi, then kissed her cheeks.

Kenny was holding Barakah playing with him. "Is everyone ready?" Nicki asked, and everyone nodded. I was making my way over towards filming when all I saw were bodies with blurry faces. I was a little confused, so I blinked my eyes repeatedly as I walked over to everyone.

Everything was starting to clear up when Bashar grabbed my arm, and I looked at him, smiling. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked in a soft voice, and he looked at me and smirked. "Wear my chains." He said, and I looked at him, lost as fuck.

"I got the ring. The chains would've been a confirmation that I was your girlfriend and that we fooling around but were past that." I said, and Bashar just looked at me like I was overthinking again. I smiled as I closed my eyes and leaned my head forward like I wanted a kiss, but we both knew I was allowing him to put his chains on me.

Once all his chains were around my neck, I opened my eyes, and he was standing in front of me, smiling. I chuckled as I grabbed his hand, and we walked over to our markers.

Three hours later

We were sitting down talking after we released the videos when my phone notifications started going crazy. Then everyone's phone's started dinging. The twins were trending in the number one spot on Twitter, Nicki was second, I was third, then Bash and Kenny. We started reading the tweets to each other and enjoying every moment while tweeting and retweeting everyone.