Hol On

November 30th, 2021

"Yea baby they're fine," Lovely said and my homie said my name. "Hold on." I said then I started back speaking to Lovely."Alright, baby but how are you?" I asked then they tapped me. "Hold on," I said and I felt someone grab my phone then hang it up. "Nigga she ain't that important! We doing business come on." My homie said and I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and began laughing. "Did you jus-" I asked without allowing him to answer but everyone began looking at me. "Did YOU just HANGUP on MY WIFE!" I asked as I went to reach for my gun but my big homie grabbed me from behind and pulled me out of the room. "Look you can't do that cause then your family will be in Jeopardy. Now let's just go back to the hotel and chill you can call Lovely while we head to the car." He said and I nodded as we did as planned.

"Hello, Babe?" I asked and Lovely answer as she cleared her throat. "Yes baby?" she asked in her sweet mother voice and I smirked cause she has the cutest mommy voice ever. "Did they go to sleep yet?" I asked and I heard a door close in her background. "The children have been put to sleep. Well, Barakah is, cause as we know Bhanavi didn't want me to touch her." I heard Megan say and I got a little upset. Fuck was she doing in my house alone with Lovely? See I trust my wife but my wife has a history of seducing people and I don't need anyone she's ever seduced around her anymore. Unless I'm with them.

I heard them making their way down the stairs or maybe said something about the stair I don't quite remember. "Who's that?" I asked already knowing the answer and I must've. been loud on Lovely's phone cause Megan spoke. Slightly yelling "Her baby Stall." "It's Megan baby, she's helping me while you're out of town," Lovely said then I heard Megan chuckle. "Yeaaa, handling daddy duty's while daddy is away." "Shhh," Lovely said then the call dropped.

"Hello?HELLO?!" I yelled on the phone then I hurried and tried to call Lovely back but her phone was going straight to voicemail. FUCKKKK! Karma is a BITCH!