Pop Off

January 2nd, 2020 (Flashback)

"Babe, get in the car NOW!!" Bashar said as five of my seven security guards, and I quickly walked to the car. They were still making sure no one could see my belly and the baggy outfit I'm wearing helped a lot. Once I was in, two security guards stood on opposite sides of the car, and the others joined Bashar.

"Look, it's eight of you and eleven of us. How you think this gone go?" The guy from the gas station asked, and I put my hands on my forehead. I told Bashar not to start anything, but NOOOO he gotta be a manly man. Now, this is happening, and I just pray we make it our alive.

I also told him to give me space, but NOOOO he just gotta bum rush me while I'm working. God, I swear if you get us out of this, we'll happily playhouse. I looked away to grab my gun from my purse when I heard gunshots. My security guards quickly got into the car and sped off, leaving the other vehicle for Bashar and the other security guards. One of my security guards was shielding my body with his.

Eventually, we pulled up to a safe location. I was praying that everyone was ok and Bash would call. No matter how mad I am at him, I still want him to be ok. This is the man I love. I sat up and looked around. My heart was racing extremely fast. I felt a little light-headed. Everything about today made me wish I could do it over and change some things.

My security was inspecting the car, themselves, and our surroundings. "YOU'RE HIT!"