Converseed

I'm sitting in the back seat with Clair as we head to a new location. "How is your mental?" She asked and I flinched hard as fuck. "That's Lovely's saying?" She asked and I nodded cause it felt weird having another woman ask me what my wife always ask me. I think it's even worst cause that's how we unwind our day. We lay in the bed either before or after sex and unpack our day.

I miss doing that with her and only missed it last night cause she punished me for this whole thing. I definitely understand why she's upset and disappointed though. We're a team and I involved someone who isn't on our team in our relationship without conversing with her about it. It's not the fact that we're in therapy it's how I went about it.

"What are you thinking about Bashar?" Clair asked and I looked at her then forward like I wasn't trying to get caught. "Can I give you my honest opinion not as your therapist but as a friend that is a therapist. You and Lovely can work this out by yourself you don't need my help. Everything that you both need is inside of you just stop being prideful." Clair said then I looked at her and continued speaking.

"You have a smart wife who is dedicated and willing to put in hard work but you can't be making it harder for her or allowing others and the world to make it harder for her. She takes care of the children, you, her family and friends then leaves herself only a little room to patch up her own wounds. Your wife also works full time and helps you out with your projects." I looked at Clair cause she's right I sometimes forget everything Lovely has to do in a day and she doesn't complain about it.

"I need to make a few stops but when we get there can you all just let me go in alone. I can get us back to be honest you can actually leave I got everything from here. I know what I have to do to save my marriage." I said and Clair looked at me smiling then she nodded.

Flashback

"I remember seeing this post that said if we ever stop talking just send me a song. I felt like that's so beautiful but if we ever get to a point where we feel like we can't come back form project our life into the building I'm in playing our song. Sometimes we need memories of how beautiful we once was to remember why we need to fight harder." Lovely said laying on my chest as she traced her fingers along my abs. "And what is our song Mrs.Jackson?" I asked Lovely looking down smirking at her hoping she knew the song cause I did.

"We danced to multiple songs but the one that really made a difference is 'Just to keep you satisfied.' By Marvin Gaye. Wouldn't you agree?" she asked and I kissed her forehead cause that's the song I was thinking about. 

Present day

Clair and her team dropped me and I'm finishing up the finishing touches on my set up. Lovely is the love of my life and as much as she makes sure I don't have to worry about anything I should make sure she doesn't either. All I have to do is handle my business deals and most times when she's apart of my business deals I still don't have to worry about anything. She's perfect even if she doesn't think so, so I'm going to make sure she knows I see all her hard work and I appreciate it.

I looked into the biggest window with the best opening then I clicked a button and the projector began playing videos of us along with Marvin Gaye's 'Just to keep you satisfied.' I inhaled taking the deepest breath I've ever taken then I sat down in the seat I bought and exhaled. I felt my heart racing like I was just running from the cops, my legs were a little weak and shaky, and my entire body just felt different. It's nothing compared to the Jitters I felt on our wedding day.

I sat there watching the video from the outside hoping Lovely was watching it and listening to the music feeling the same feeling I'm feeling or better. Actually better cause I feel like shit but in a not so bad way but I just want her to know I listen and I love her. I know sometimes I'm not the man who pressed the fuck outta her to get with her but I really do love this woman, my woman, my wife. I before the video was over the door to the building opened and I looked at it. Lovely stood there and looked at me with tears on her face and I up and made my way to her. "You remembered." she said and instead of replying I kissed her then I wiped her tears away.

"Baby, I'm sorry, for everything and I really understand why you weren't feeling any of this. I went about it the wrong way as a team I-" Lovely kissed me mid sentence and I kissed her back acknowledging the face that she's over everything and just wants us to be cool just as much as I want us to be cool. Lovely pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes like she was trying to take my soul and consume it. "I told you in the car this is the last time I'm trying so after this if we don't work, we just don't work. We can sit down and amicably resolve everything." Lovely said in her business voice and I looked into her eyes and nodded hoping it never comes to that EVER.

"Now let's go home baby." She said and I nodded.