cLOSE Up

Flashback June 5th, 2021

"You know I love you right?" Bashar asked me and I rolled my eyes as he laid on top of me. I looked into his eyes and he went Into a push-up position. "Yea baby and I love you more," I said actually meaning it but he could tell something was off. "Speak on it." He said copying me when I say that. "I-" I said and he swiftly removed himself from on top of me and sat next to me. I knew he was trying to show me I had his undivided attention but I don't know what I'm feeling.

The sad thing about Arise is we don't know our emotions till they're too overwhelming. Right now I'm just dull nothing but numb feelings are all I have. If it doesn't pertain to my children then I just feel like I'm going through the motions. "It's nothing baby, I just have work on my mind that's all," I said sounding so convincing that he actually let up and winked at me. "I'm going to go take a shower I'll be out in a few," I said as I made my way to the shower slowly getting undressing.

Bash quickly got up and began grabbing my clothes like he always does when I've had a long day. We made an agreement that he would pick the clothing up when I drop and leave them. Then he would place them in the right location and same with me for him.