Dark clouds

October 10th, 2021

My mom is keeping the twins for a while cause Lovely and I are trying to figure things out. We're working on trying to make this marriage last longer. It's only shaky cause of outside problems causing us to double think who we are and how far we have come.  

Flashback 0ct 7th, 2021

"Do you not see the issue here Bash?" Lovely asked and I looked at her a little lost. "This entire relationship has been an emotional roller coaster ride." She said sounding upset like she's ready to give up. "How about we take time out for me and you and you can see I ain't change and we are still perfect for each other," I said and she looked at me. "Look baby I just need us to be alright and I'm asking you to fight for us one last time." I said and she looked at me like something had clicked then she smirked.

"Alright but soon as we realize this isn't going to work we walk away." Lovely said as she reached her hand out like it's to sign a deal or a contract. 

present-day

Both Bash and I looked at each other and I began to wonder if he was wondering what I'm thinking like I'm wondering about his thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" We both asked then we chuckled.  "Us." We both said which caused us to chuckle again. "You know what's crazy?" He asked and I looked at him intrigued as he drove. "What?" I asked curiously.

"I haven't genuinely seen you chuckle or smile if it not because of the kids." He said and I began to look forward out the windshield not saying anything. I mean what could I say about the situation that would make any difference? I could tell he wanted to speak but didn't outta respect for my feelings.

Eventually, we made it to a house and I looked at Bashar. This house is so small but it had a lot of land and yard decor. It's almost like marriage boot camp but with him and I only or so I thought till a woman walked out of the house. She looked like Angelina Jolie in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. "What's going on?" I asked and Bash didn't say anything to me he just parked  the car and began to get out. "I rolled my eyes and got out the car without his help then I made my way into the house as he carried out things.

"Hello Lovely I'm Clair." she said and I ignored her as I walked into the then I spoke before the door closed behind me. "Hello Clair." 

10 Pm

"What made you seek professional help?" Clair asked and I looked at Bashar because I wanted to know what he was going to say. "Communication but also us just understanding we come from two different worlds." Bashar said sounding proper and I looked at him then Clair. "Lovely what about you?" Clair asked and  I chuckled. "I thought it was the violence and the lack of listening to major details." I said looking directly at Bashar. Clair began writing information down and I gave zero fucks.

"What are your expectations of this couples therapy?" Clair asked and I looked at Clair then I began speaking. "I have no expectations for this therapy session and to keep if a buck with you I ain't know about it art all." I said and they looked at me so shocked and surprised. "Pop?" I asked as I looked at him and he cleared his throat. "Stop playing with me Mrs.Jackson." Bashar said and I rolled my eyes because he only called me that to show that I am his just as much as he is mine. 

"How much are you willing to change to keep your relationship alive?" Clair looked at me and asked then I chuckled cause this is some real bullshit. I mean if Bashar and I can't save our marriage alone then why are we even married. "So willing that I haven't cussed you or my husband out ma'am." I said and Bashar cleared his throat the I cleared mine twice. We were now speaking in our code. He pulled his right ear four times and I rubbed my left eye. "Excuse me why are you both so quiet?" Clair asked and we looked at her. "What would you consider to be your biggest problem? When did it start?" Clair asked brushing past everything that just happened.

"She's spoiled and always has together way or there's a problem. When haven't it been like this at first it was cute she was young and we didn't have kids but now it's getting childish. she wants to play tit for tat and I just can't remember the last time we've had a civil conversation." Bashar said and I looked at him so surprised and shocked that he even said something like that to someone who doesn't even know my character. I am hurt. "Lovely?" Clair asked and I didn't notice she's been calling me for a good minute now. 

I looked up at her from looking at the ground. "Huh?" I asked and she smiled as she looked at me. "What about you?" she asked and I smiled as I sighed then I licked my lips. "He's perfect. I have absolutely nothing to say." I said and they looked at me confused and a little shocked. I am destroyed.

"Are there any past conflicts that we need to resolve?" Clair asked me and I cleared my throat then Bashar made a face like here we go. "Honestly no Bashar and my knight in shining armor and I'm his damsel in distress." I said not sounding sarcastic or any kinda way. 

12 Am

Bashar walked up behind me and I felt his chest on my back as his breath danced on my neck. His heart is beating fast and his body is so warm. Bashar kissed my neck and I moaned as he slowly grabbed my waist. Bashar began to caress my waist then his hands slid up to my body. He traced the trimming of my dress with his fingers gently and god I was getting wet. I slowly was rubbing his Johnson getting feeling him get harder the more I rubbed it. I wanted to rush it but I also was enjoying the moment we are having together. Bashar grabbed my hand and walked me into the bedroom then I helped him get undressed and God he's ready to fuck. I pushed Bashar on the bed once I saw the cuffs attached to the bed. Bashar scooted back and I smirked as I got on top of him.

I began to cuff Bashar arms to the bed and he smirked as I licked my lips. I began kissing on Bashar's neck and he grunted in my ear Then I slowly kissed down his body as I continued to rub on his dick. I moved back so far I was not off the bed and both of use are looking at each other  I began to undress all the way to my bra and panties. I walked to the walk in closet and exchanged my lingerie for a swimming suit then I walked back into the bedroom.  "How about you sleep with your thoughts alone." I said then I turned the music on in the bed room so Clair couldn't hear him scream. 

I swiftly left the room and went about my night. Fool me one time shame on you fool me twice and I'll get even fool me three times and your going to have blue balls.