F'd

"Babe, get in the car NOW!!" Lovely said and she began walking to the car with her security guards. I turned around and put both my middle fingers up at Mac. I felt someone grab my hoodie and pull me. I turned around and Lovely had a grip on my hoodie.

Mac began laughing then he yelled Ishanvi out loud and Lovely looked back. "Next time I see you, you'll be back in love with me. He's bound to fuck up he always does!" He said on some corny shit and I grabbed Lovely's hand. I was about to get ready to walk when I saw the look on her face. "Lovely?" I questioned and Mac corny ass spoke again. "Ishanvi, No matter what, yo kids and you deserve better. I'ma make sure y'all good always!"

Lovely was staring at him in a way she's never looked at me before. Then she shook her head and began walking with me to the car. Her grip on my hand got tighter as if she was asking me not to mess up. It's like the tighter her grip on my hand got the more she was holding on to us for dear life.

Two security guards stood on opposite sides of the car, and once we made it to our side of the car they opened the door. We got into the car then the security guards followed and we drove off. The car ride home was quiet and the only thing playing was the radio.

Eventually, we pulled up to the house and Lovely quickly got out of the car. I got out on my side cause she closed the door behind herself. Once I made it into the house I saw Lovely's shadow turn the corner towards the kitchen. I followed her and soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw her sitting at the island facing me thinking.

"What was that?" I asked and she didn't speak then a moment went by I was about to speak when she spoke. "That was the name my mother was going to give me but she changed her mind once she saw me. She said I was just so precious and Lovely." Lovely said and I got so heated that I began yelling. "YOU TOLD THAT NIGGA THIS AND NOT ME! I'M YO HUSBAND! We have been together too long for me not to know." I said and she looked at me.

"How you coming so I know how to proceed?" Lovely asked and I knew that meant to stop yelling at her or it was going to get hectic. "Babe," I said and she inhaled shakily. "I never told him that story. The only people who have ever known about the name my family and we don't speak on it cause it doesn't matter." She said and something inside of me didn't believe her.

"Then who told him? Nicki or your mom?" I said and Lovely chuckled as she looked me in my eyes. "God." She said as if she was making a statement and answering my question. I was about to believe her when she smirked. "You're trembling Bash. Afraid I will see the real you or are you afraid he might be right?" She asked and I inhaled cause I knew it was both.

Lovely and Barakah do a smirk when they're playing with your intelligence. It crushes your soul and hurts your feelings to the core. They notice every little thing in the room but also about you in those moments. When they tag team it is terrible cause they feed off of each other's energy and amplify it times ten.

I didn't notice I was trembling till she said something about it. "Of course, I told him I thought he was supposed to be my husband but it didn't end that way. I didn't tell you, my husband, because no one calls me that anymore. When I was younger my mom and Nicki use to call me that sometimes on purpose and other times on accident. Them calling me Ishanvi meant different things depending on the topic. Now they call me other names." She said and I was trying to calm down but I couldn't. This was all too much to consume you know?

It's like everyone loves this Nigga! Nicki told me about him that one time I really messed up and she was mad at me. Nicki never spoke of him by name but she just spoke highly of him. To be honest, I'm so tired I'll just go to bed early. "Alright baby I'm a go to bed early," I said making my way to the room so I can go to sleep.