Samuel and Jacob

Samuel and Jacob, Jacob and Samuel, Samuel and Jacob, Jacob and Samuel, Sajacob and Jamuel. This is all I see every day 24/7! Seven days a week. After the club chaos, Bashar got me some security guards.

Samuel is 25-years-old he has a mid-size beard and rocks a low cut with a fade on the sides. He's born and raised in Harlem. He stands about 6'2, and he is always I mean ALWAYS wearing black, but he keeps it more on the dressy side.

Jacob is 27-years-old he has a small beard and rocks a low cut with a fade. He's born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. He stands about 6'2, and he is always wearing something more comfortable, nothing too dressy or upscale.

They're usually with me all day every day, but If I have an event to attend, I only take one of them depending on the dress attire. Right now, it's Samuel and me because I'm at a black women in Hollywood dinner. Bashar isn't here because he had some important meetings to attend in the morning, and he didn't want to be tired during the meeting.

"I just wanna thank everyone that stuck with me and stayed by my side encouraging me. I love yall and have a wonderful night." Regina Hall said, and we clapped as she left the stage. "Presenting the next award is Pop Smoke." the voice said, and everyone clapped as he walked out.

I glared at Bashar as he walked out on stage, and once he saw me, he smirked. "Hello, Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor of presenting an award to the most beautiful woman in the world. This woman is intelligent, humble, caring, a brat at times, and stubborn. Never the less she's the most powerful woman I know besides her older sister.  Lovely, Maraj!" Bashar said happily, and I smiled as I got up, then he made his way to me and helped me up on stage.

"I knew you were lying when you said you weren't gonna stalk me today, I just didn't know what about," I said, and everyone laughed. "Hello, everyone! This is crazy cause all of you have watched me grow up. I don't know what to say besides thank you, God, for everything I have and don't have. Without him, it wouldn't be possible. I wanna say you all look beautiful, like always." I said, and everyone said, "Thank you."

"I wanna thank everyone who made this night possible. Thank you for the beautiful award, and have a great night." I said, then Bashar grabbed my hand as we walked to the back. "I surprised you, didn't I?" He asked, and I gently pushed him while smiling.