Places

"Okay Lovely, the first scene is the gym scene. Your character Reggie runs into Kalob again. You're annoyed that he just so happens to be in your building. The tension in the room builds, and eventually, you both become intimate." The director said, and I nodded as he began to walk behind the camera to his marker.

I turned towards the camera with my back facing the door. I could see Bash looking at me in the distance. "Quite on set! Action." The director said, and it was silent, but you could tell things were happening. Then the door opened, and Bashar's eyes flickered as if they were a lighter being lit.

I heard movement behind me, but all I could focus on was the fire in his eyes. Focus, Lovely. I listened to the voice in my head say; then I turned around. I now realized why my husband felt threatened. "What are you doing here?" I asked, forgetting my lines but somehow still staying on script.

"My friend lives here, so he lets me use his gym pass," Kalob said, and I glared at him in disbelief. "Why am I not surprised," I said, sounding so annoyed with him. "What do you mean?" Kalob asked, and I rolled my eyes. "You're a user who always finds a way to use people. Or is it, you're a user, and somehow people who like and or need to be used always tend to find you?" I inquired, and he chuckled. "And yet, you never let me use you." He said, and I glared at him.

"You did. You used my mind, body, and soul. I fell prey to your trap once but never again. Preditors like you attack then disappear, and once you think you're in the clear, they come back for the kill." I said as he began walking my way, so I stepped back one, still staying in my marker. "Stay right where you are, Kalob," I said, and he smirked.

Kalob continued to walk my way, and I stood there. Then he touched my arms, and I got chills. "Just relax, baby," Kalob said, then he leaned down and kissed my neck. "Kalob, please stop," I spoke with a moan as he picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His kisses make their way to my lips then we kiss.

"CUT, that was amazing. The passion yall have for each other  is clear as day." The director said as I tried to get down while making eye contact with Bashar, but Mac kept me in place. "Are we picking up from here, or are we done?"  Mac asked, and everyone looked at us while I still kept eye contact with my husband. "Yall done for the day," Bashar said slightly leaning his head to the left cracking his middle finger on his left hand, and I tried again to get down but couldn't. "You can put my wife down!" Bashar said leaning a step forward with a fist in the left palm of his hand. I inhaled knowing this could get dangerous and Mac put me down.

"Be safe out here," Mac said with a smirk and I looked at him shocked. "Find you sum safe to do," Bashar said as I quickly walked away from Mac and I grabbed my husband's hand and we began to leave the room. Mac chuckled then he spoke in a melodic tone as the door closed. "Byee, Ishanvi." I glanced back at him through the crack in the door.  We made our way to my trailer so that I could get ready then we left for the day.