Litty my friend

Today Bash and I were having a housewarming party at our new house. This party will go down in history. "Baby, where these bottles go?" Bashar asked, and I smiled as I pointed to the right of me. "Over there, baby," I said, and he blew me a kiss, so I winked at him. Like I was saying, history will be made with this party here. Everyone is invited, and all are welcomed. Also, I didn't have to come out of pocket on any of this. Bashar said all I had to do was order what I wanted, and once it got here, he would set it up I just had to show him where I wanted it.

Everything was finally set up inside the house, and we were now making our way outside to put the finishing touches on. Once we finished, I went upstairs to shower and get dressed. I was in the room dancing in my bra and thong. "Lord show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to say no to this. But my God, she looks so helpless. and her body's saying hell yes." I said singing Say not to this from the Hamilton soundtrack.

I'm almost done getting dress while still singing from the soundtrack. "I came as soon as I heard...I'm not here for you...I know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind." I sang, then the bedroom door opened, and Bashar was standing there fully dresses in new clothing. "You ready?" He asked, but I couldn't hear him so I turned the music off. Then I looked at him, giving Bash all of my attention, and he smiled.

"You ready, baby? Our guests are here awaiting your arrival." He said, sounding like he was introducing the princess of Genovia. Bashar held his hand out for mine, and I fixed my heels on my ankles then I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. We left the room and made our way down the stairs, and when I looked, everyone was waiting for us. "Late to your own funeral," Nicki said, and everyone chuckled, then I winked at her. "Hello everyone, we want to thank you all for coming out to our housewarming party. We also want you all to enjoy yourselves and be safe." I said, then I looked over at Bashar, who looked at me.

"If you have any gifts, I recommend you put them on the large pink table out there, or Ms.Smith will task me with that job, and I really don't want it. Also, this is a safe space, so if you see something you don't agree with or if you are going through something you don't agree with, please don't hesitate to speak to either Myself or Ms.Smith. We also have security for your safety and ours." Bashar said, then he looked at me like he accomplished the most demanding job ever.

I squeezed his hand, and we both looked out at everyone. "Now, LET'S PARTY!" both Bashar and I said, smiling.

Three hours later

Some of the guys were planning on going out, and Bashar's name came up to hang out with them. I was walking past them, talking when one of the guys grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers together. "Hey Lovely," he said, and I looked at our hand then at him. Once I did, it didn't take Bashar too long to catch on to what I noticed. "Can Bashar come out with us tonight? I know yall not married, or nothing, but it seems like every since yall got together, we barely see him in the streets." The dude said, and I fake smiled as I took my hand back.

"I'm not Bashar's mother, and I'm pretty sure he's grown so if he wants to hang with the guys he can hang with the guys. Also when you want a family and a legacy you learn to leave the street a little early," I said then I swiftly walked away not looking back. I went and socialized a little more than after ten minutes of that I finally made my way into the house. I went to the frig to grab my signature drink cause since I was home, I was going to get wasted the last hour of my party. I was standing at the island when my friend Betty walked over to me. "Hello, beautiful," I said, and she smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Hi Gorgeous, how'd you do it?" She asked, and I looked at her, confused a hell. "Huh?" I asked, not catching her drift. "You're really turning this hood nigga into a house husband. How'd you do it?" Betty asked, and I smirked cause it was true. "Love," I said, sounding corny as hell, but I didn't care. Bash is becoming a real gentleman. "It's crazy how two people can change in such a little time," I said, and Bashar walked up behind me. He gently embraced my body. "Everyone is leaving, and I made you some bath water to relax so you go upstairs and worry bout that while I handle everything down here," Bashar said in a low tone that vibrated throughout my body.

I turned around and kissed him on the lips, then I pouted. "You did all that for little ole me?" I asked, and he nodded as he kissed me back. "Go and enjoy yourself, baby, and I'm going out with the guys, so you have the house to yourself till three." He said, making sure he said a specific time. I kissed him again as he watched betty leave, then he placed me on the island, and I looked into his eyes. "I'ma make sure I lock everything up, and I checked Dj about the touching you thing," he said, and I nodded as I saw people began to leave walking past us saying goodbye.

"Good Night, sissy call me in the morning or later on tonight whichever feels right. Better yet, I might call you around two." Nicki said, leaving with Kenny, and I nodded as I waved them bye. "Ok, babe, it looks like you have this all under control," I said, then he took me off the counter, and I went upstairs to relax and unwind.