Set up

We were onset of one of the movies Lovely is in, and she's playing a stud. We both find it funny that it took this long for someone to cast her as a stud, but I guess her cutting her hair really gave her the look they wanted."No shawty had a fatty, and when I tell you her and her friend's thangs were thanging, I ain't lying." Lovely's character Desma said, then she sat down. "No cap, hook me up with her friend." Young M.A character Judis said, and Desma looked at her.

"I'm smashing shawty and her friends. She won't go for me trying to hook one of them up with my friends when we know what it is," Desma said, and Judis looked at her, shocked, then their other friend chimed in. "Bruh, you da goat." Ari Fitz character Braylin noted, then the front door opened, and both Samira Wiley and ruby rose walked into the house. "What we miss?" Ruby Rose character Erin asked as they walked over and sat on the couch.

"Desma is fucking ole girl and all her friends," Braylin said, and everyone looked at her. "WHAT! HOW?" Samira Wiley character Camron asked then the director yelled. "CUT! That was great, ladies," she said, and they began talking as I watched as a supportive husband does. I was sitting down chilling when Lovely walked over. "Babe, can I asked you a favor?" Lovely asked, and I smirked. "The answer is yes to whatever you're going to ask," I said, and she chuckled. "As sexy and reassuring as that is, I need to ask you." She said, then she kissed my cheek.

"Can you make a cameo in the movie? It's only for a basketball scene." Lovely said, and I pulled her over to me. "Yes, cause, as I said earlier, the answer is yes," I said, then I kissed her, and she chuckled. "You're really kissing me while I'm dressed up like a man?" Lovely asked in a not so questionable tone. "I'm secure in my manhood, but I also know what's under those clothes cause I be tearing it up," I said, slightly rubbing Lovely's thighs.

"Ok, babe, I gotta go back so we can finish this in time. Also, the scene isn't today. I'll be sure to schedule it on your off day that we would've been spending together." Lovely said, kissing my forehead as she walked back to set. Eventually, they were done filming for today but somehow all of Lovely's girly clothing got messed up. So she had to wear the stud outfit she had on from the movie.

We're walking in the mall looking for a new outfit cause Megan Good is having a lunch thing at her house. Then Nicki is having a dinner party with friends and family. Lovely is looking at different Fendi outfits as I slowly made my way over to her. Lovely turned around and looks at me smiling. "You wanna match?" She asked and I smirked as I began looking at the clothing in her arm. "What's the vibes?" I asked sounding like she usually does.

"I was thinking we do pink and red outfits for lunch and black and blue outfits for dinner," Lovely said showing me what she had so far. "I'm down," I said and she kissed my cheek as she handed me the clothing to take to the counter.

Lunch

Bashar and I have on Jordan Retro 5 Pink Foam. Bash is wearing all red with a light pink coat that's kinda like his blue off-white coat. I have on this tight-fitting light pink dress. I made sure it hugs every curve on my body cause why not. And I am also wearing the same off-white coat as Bash but mine is red with white off-white logos on it. We're making our way around the room talking to friends and meeting new people.

Bashar decided to go and grab our drinks and I sat by the window he left me at. I was minding my business when Jamie Foxx came over. "You are so beautiful?" He said to me and I smiled as he kissed my hand. I was about to speak when Bashar placed his hand on my shoulder and spoke. "Good thing I snagged her when I did." I looked up at Bashar then back to Jamie and he looked at both of us. "I'm pretty sure Lovely is here for us so excuse us boy's but we'll be taking her now." Sevyn Streeter said with Amber Riley and Cynthia Erivo standing behind her looking at me smiling.

Once I made my way over to the girls with Sevyn we began walking and talking. Eventually, everyone that was invited made it to Megan's house and we enjoyed lunch together. 

Dinner

I'm wearing a blue custom fitted Dolce and Gabbana Netted Illusion Bustier Tulle Dress with some black YSL Cassandra 110 patent-leather sandals (heels). Bashar has on an all-black suit with blue custom YSL loafers that has speaks of black and gold in on them. We look beautiful and I might even say we're couple goals.

"You guys look all beat up," Nicki said jokingly and I know exactly what she means. "You're such a rapper. Ha Ha her face was all black and blue from the fight," I said as both Bash and I turned around to face Onika. "Mommy is mad at you," Nicki said and I looked at her confused. "Why?" I asked and Nicki began laughing.

"She'll be here tomorrow ask her then," Nicki said and I got a little upset. "Nickiiiii stoop," I said and she whispered nothing in my ear then she swiftly walked away.  "You're on your own little lady," Nicki said and Bashar began laughing. "It's not funny. Babe, if I'm in trouble then you are too. We're on a team so by default she's going to be on both of our necks." I said and Bashar looked at me lost and confused.

Then his demeanor quickly changed to scared and curious. "Nickiiii." Bashar cried out as he made his way around the room looking for her. I chuckled cause tonight was going to be interesting.