Rough

August 3rd, 2021

"Whoa, you look like someone's stressed out, dad," Lovely said in a joking manner as she climbed on top of me in our bed. She showed me the photo on her phone she was looking at, then we both chuckled.  I had on my blue silky with my navy blue Gucci jacket on looking a little patchy. I wrapped my arms around her, and she looked up at me. "Whatcha think bout?" she asked, then she kissed my chin.

"Us," I said, and she raised her right eyebrow and gave me her what happened look. "Nothing happened, baby. I'm just happy that we worked it out and stayed down." I said, and she sat up, breaking my arms from her body. "As opposed to what?" she asked, sounding like Nicki in The movie barbershop. Lovely's tone sounded a little upset, which turned me on as she folded her arms. "You leaving me and us co-parenting," I said, and she glared at me. "Welp, if you fuck up good enough, we just might. and if you get a new bitch she gone wanna fight cause I'm the best milf in history." Lovely said with a moan, and I smirked as I looked into her eyes.

I flipped us over and am now on top of Lovely. She's looking right at me, smirking. We slowly began kissing, and the pace quickened. "Mmm." She moaned, and my hands began to caress her body, going from clothing to skin slowly. I slid my hand in her pants and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Ooo, Baby," Lovely said, grabbing my wrist. "Bashh." Lovely moaned in my ear. "MOMMY!" Bhanavi screamed in paint. "Fuck." Lovely moaned, then we both got up. Lovely walked to the closet and grabbed our night bags, and we put on our shoes.

When we walked into the room, she was sweating and looked scared. In this moment, we realized it was a bad dream and not her sick cry. Lovely quickly made her way to Bhanavi, and I grabbed Barakah as we went to the family bedroom. This room has an Alaskan king size bed. So all of us can fit even when the twins get older.

Lovely got into the bed with Bhanavi hold onto her. Once she laid down, she had me hand her Barakah so I could get into the bed. "Mommy and Daddy are here. Nothing will hurt you." Lovely said as Bhanavi scooted closer to her.
I thought Barakah was going to scoot close to me, but he didn't. He moved closer towards Bhanavi and Lovely.

Lovely smiled, and I glared at her cause she was their favorite. Lovely winked at me, and I smiled cause I can't stay mad at her too long. Our kids see what I see in Lovely—a beautiful, strong, independent force to be reckoned with and someone we love.