Meet me outside

April 3rd

"I'm doing this song with this new dope artist, so you just gone have to ride to," Nicki said, and I looked at her and chuckled. "You scan as fuck sis. You knew you had to hit the studio this whole time talking bout some let's hang today," I said and she began laughing as we started pulling into the lot.

"Damn, you were already en route to the location too wowww," I said, and we both laughed harder. Once Nicki parked, we both got out of the car and headed into the studio building. "Hey Nicki, he in the back." a really buff guy said, and she thanked him as she headed to the back. We walked into the room, and I looked around.

"Wassup Pop!" Nicki said, and I chuckled as I sat down on the couch, minding my business. "Wassup Nic, thanks for coming to do this song with me last minute." He said, and I glared at Nicki cause she said they been planned this.

I began texting my boyfriend and really started zoning everyone out. I felt Nicki sit next to me on the couch then she nudged me with her knee. I looked up and saw Pop with his hand out for mine. "Hi, I'm Bashar Jackson, but everyone calls me Pop Smoke," Bashar said, and I shook his hand, smiling. I stayed seated and leaned back as I started back texting, but everyone looked at me, awaiting my response.

"This is my little sister Lovely Maraj, but most people call her Lovely Smith or Love," Nicki said, and I looked up and chuckled. "It's nice to meet you," I said and pop smile, then he turned his attention back towards Nicki, but every so often, he looked my way. Nicki was just about to go into the booth when she got a wicked cough. She went to speak, but her voice was froggy, and it wasn't going to change no matter how man times she coughed and cleared her throat.

"I can't do it not sounding like this," Nicki said in her now messed up voice, and everyone looked sad. "How about you do it for me Lovely so we wouldn't have wasted time and a session. I'll just hop on the remix later," Nicki said and the same messed up voice that was now eating away at her voice. "I don't think so," I said, and he smiled. "No, try it. rapping is amazing," he said, and I glared at Nicki. "She knows she's a writer for the music industry," Nicki said, and I put my phone in my pocket.

"You owe me." I said, walking into the booth, and both Nicki and Pop smirked."Turn it up and turn me on." I said into the mic, but they looked at me confused cause they thought it was turned up till they realized my headphones weren't connected. They quickly came in and fixed everything. Then we began recording.

Five Minutes Later

"YOOOO, she said big bag with my tools in it bob the builder groundbreaking finish! You the truth shawty." one of Bashar's friends said, and I thanked him, then I looked at Nicki, and she nodded. "I gotta be getting her home, so thanks yall and Pop make sure you send me the song with and without Lovely's verse," Nicki said, then we started walking to the car.

Once we made it to the car, I was about to open my door when someone yelled. "YO! Lovely, can I holla at you real quick. "I'm sorry I really gotta get going," I said, getting into the car and closing my door. "Pull off or I'ma cause a scene," I told Nicki, and she began laughing as she slowly pulled off.