Lips

I walked into my house and heard music coming from downstairs near my woman cave. I took my shoes off, looking around as I sat my bags down also. I slowly walked over to my cabinet and grabbed my gun. Then I made my way around the corner and down the hall. I walked towards the woman's cave, and it was dark with colorful lights flashing.

I made my way to the room, and Bashar was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. Once he saw me, he sat up while rubbing his hands on his legs, and I smirked. I sat the gun down and began walking closer to him. I let my skirt drop, and I walked out of it, then I took my shirt off. I stood there in front of him, and he smirked.

"Mmm," Bashar said, and I smiled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He laid his head on my belly, and I gently rubbed the back on his head. "I love you," Bashar said as he kissed my stomach and my heart dropped. Did he just say, Love? I mean, I knew it cause of how he acted, but to actually say it out loud is crazy. I moved back a little and made him look at me. "I love you more," I said, and he pulled me back to him, then he made me sit on his lap sideways.

"You gone be mine forever," Bashar said, and I got chills throughout my body cause I felt like it was true. "Oh, and you think you're not already mine forever?" I asked arrogantly while smirking at him. "No, I know I'm yours, I'm so much yours I can't eat, sleep, or breathe without you. Lovely, you complete me." He said jokingly, and we both laughed. "Shut uppp!" I said playfully, and he smirked.

"No, but all jokes aside, I am yours, Lovely." Bash said, and I smiled knowingly. "Tell me something I don't know, stalker. The night I asked you to dance I felt you watching me the entire function." I said and he looked at me intrigued.

"Why did you ask me to dance that night? I know the reason you told me but I feel like it's more to it." Bash asked and I looked at him. I stood up and kissed his lips then I winked as I ran out the room. "I guess the world will never know!" I yelled while running and not a moment later I heard him running after me.

"There's no where to go Lovely!" He yelled but little did he know I have a secret room in the house. Time to play hide and seek.

Two days later

"Baby, it's not like that, I swear!" I said, and she looked at me disgusted. "I swear you're really stressing me out! I got this school work, music, and all kind of business to deal with and now some dumb bitch who needs to be checked! For you to be obsessed with me, you really don't know how to keep me. I got this meeting to go to, so I'm going to leave." Lovely said, angry as hell, and I grabbed her hand as she tried to leave. "Don't grab me!" She said, pulling away as she left.

I sat there thinking about everything we just argued about. If she were some other woman, I wouldn't care, but she isn't some other woman. This is the woman I love. I fought too hard to get her just to lose her to something like this, something that wasn't under my control.