Tell me sum

"Tell me something, Popi? When was the last time you got the same thrill from your everyday life that you do from spinning the block?" I asked, slowly getting down on my knees, and he looked at me. "Baby?" He said, trying to stop me, but I didn't care. I undid his panted and let them trip to the floor. He looked into my eyes, so fearful that someone could see. I ignored the look in his eyes and removed his boxers. Then I went to work.

"Mmm." I heard him whisper unwillingly. I started feeling more lustful toward him and began going faster. The man I love is the father of my children but not the man of my dreams. I could feel Bashar's cum, and I swallowed as I continued. I began to zone out as my brain drifted deep into thought.

"Crazy yo married husband gets around more than his wife ever did when she was single," Megan said, mocking my choice. "Little lady, are you sure you're happy?" Nicki asked me, concerned. "It's crazy you could have any man in the world, and you chose him." I heard Mac whisper echoing through my mind.

Bashar rubbed on the parts of my body he could touch, so I knew he was enjoying it. I began doing some things I usually don't do, and Bash began making louder noises. I sped up, and that was when bash dipped down a little and grabbed my chin. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Someone's coming, baby," he said, gently forcing me to get up, so I did as he walked to the door to lock it. I walked over to my bag and grabbed some things to clean myself and him cleaning up.

I walked up to him with a towel the put my hand on his manhood as I stared deep into his eyes. "Cum for me again, and I'll stop," I said, then I began as he grabbed my writs and grunted. "I..I..I'm bout to cum" he said, trying to catch his breath.

After he came, we cleaned ourselves up and fixed the room. Bash looked at me as I sat down, relaxing. "You are the reason I will never be okay with any man or woman just wanting to be around you," Bashar said, and I understood what he meant without having to have him elaborate. I winked at Bash as he walked up to me and handed me an apple juice, and not a second later, the door opened, and everyone came to set up.

"Let's make a body of art that shall outlast us all." We said as we usually do before a session.