Rememberin

April 10th

I was on stage rapping when I looked out into the crowd and saw a woman that looked just like Lovely. It sent me deep into my subconscious, and I began remembering the last time Lovely, and I really had sex. Lovely's moan echoed throughout my head. "Popi!" She moaned in my head. "Babyyyy, baby, don't trip. Just lower your tone cause you can get hit." I rapped aloud, imaging her right in front of me dancing. Lovely was slowly whining her waist on me.

She bent overarching her back then began throwing it back on me. "Baby, welcome to the party. I'm off the molly, the zan, and the lean; that's why I'm moving retarded." I said, feeling everything in this room while not mentally being in the place. I looked at the girl again and heard Lovely moan. "Baby!" I smirked, then the song stopped, and I looked around, coming out of my imagination.

The girl looked at me. Then she winks while smirking and slowly scanning my sweaty body. I quickly looked away, and the Dj started playing Yea Yea featuring Queen Naija. We vibed out the rest of the night, enjoying the music and the energy in the room. I don't know what's happening to me, but lately, I've been finding one girl that reminds me of Lovely and just fantasizing about our sex. It's been too long since I've last had sex.

Too long since I've made the love of my life, scream my name. Too long since I've made her cum on my face. Once the club event was over, I began packing up my stuff and leaving. I eventually made my way home and saw the upstairs light was on. I pulled into our driveway, parked, and turned off the car. Then I made it inside. All I could hear was crying coming from upstairs. Loud crying, so I ran in the direction it was coming from.

I entered our bedroom, and Lovely was grabbing a backpack and car keys as she rocked Bhanavi. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked, then I heard the downstairs door open. "SIS, WE HERE!" Nicki yelled from downstairs, and Lovely walked past me like I didn't exist. I didn't take it to heart because when Lovely is super focused, she doesn't speak to anyone, which means this is serious. Nicki began running up the stairs with Zoo behind her, meeting Lovely in the middle of the hall.

"Barakah is in the bedroom watching tv. Once we leave, you can tell him it's bedtime, and he'll go straight to sleep. I have everything I need. Milk is in the frig, and yall know where everything else is at. Thank you, and love yall so much. Bash, let's go." Lovely said, while still looking at Nicki and Zoo, then I ran into the closet, grabbed my bag, and followed Lovely to the car.

Hospital

"She had a temp of 103 when we were at the house, and she's been crying none stop. She also keeps telling me everything hurts." Lovely said to the nurse, and they nodded their head while taking blood from Bhanavi's arm. "We're going to run some test, give her some medicine, and admit her tonight." The nurse said, and I nodded. "Ok, when you give her the medicine, can you put her on oxygen," Lovely said, sounding like a doctor, and the nurse nodded.

This woman is everything I want in a wife and is turning me on so much. I just wish she would let me touch her. You know, show her how much I love her instead of just telling her I love her every day.

Four hours later

Lovely is laying in the bed with Bhanavi as sh sleeps, clinging on to Lovely for dear life. The Doctors told us that Barakah doesn't have sickle cell but, his sister Bhanavi does. After finding our Lovely made a face like her heart shatter. She didn't look at anyone but Bhanavi, the entire time and she, whispered "Sorry." to her.