Cold

I'm sitting at a bar in this cool-ass town located in the center of this small neighborhood, and it's pretty cute. The people here are so sweet and very courteous. It reminds me of southern hospitality. Lately, I've been considering settling down and moving to a small town where no one knows us.

It'll help me not work so much and keep Bash out of trouble. Both Bash and I can write for other people already, so we can still make money. "Here's our drinks and food."  Bash said as he began to sit down.

"I know you haven't been feeling like yourself since the twins, so I thought maybe working would change it. I spoke to your team, and we looked into some new projects that would fit your image. We eventually found a movie that's perfect for you." Bashar said, and I leaned deeper into his chest as his heartbeat began sounding an alarm in my ear.

"Do you know who's a part of the cast?" I asked, and he shook his head no. "No ma'am, and you're last to be cast so everyone knows each other except for you," Bashar said, and I looked at him shook. "What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Baby, what kinda production have you gotten me into?" I asked and Basher smiled as he looked me deep into my eyes. "One that will change our lives." He said and I tilted my head.

"The director and Producers wanted to wait to cast the main character after everyone was all acquainted because they needed someone who would bring the group together. Once they found out you would be the main character, they've been so excited." He said, and I relaxed a little because I wasn't receiving any special treatment.

"Alright, baby I guess this will work," I said and Bash nodded in agreement. It understands it isn't too often I don't fully fight him on things and when he gets his win he's content with it. It doesn't matter how large or small the win is to him a win is a win.