Bleu babe

November 24th

We got back from Bali, and Bashar invited me to one of his events. It was an intimate get together at some public restaurant but late at night. I told him I would meet him there once I finish my day. I had ten meetings in one day, and some were over the phone, making it a little easier. I was now showering trying to figure out what I would wear tonight.

I remember I just received a new custom piece, so I smirked as I got out of the shower. I dried off and lotioned up as I listened to "On the way" by Jhené Aiko featuring Mila J. Once I was all oiled up and feeling sexy, I walked into my closet feeling real confident that I was going to be in trouble once Bashar saw me.

Samuel and Jacob were waiting downstairs till I was ready and leave it to me to make us late like always. I did a soft beat then after I was dressed, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. "This hug is so tight I know he's going to be heated but turned on at the same time," I said. Then I grabbed my clutch purse and walked out of my room. Once I made it downstairs, Jacob and Samuel looked at me like they knew I was asking to die. "You dont wanna change?" Jacob asked, and I shook my head no as I walked out of the house.

"Do you always have to get everyone in trouble with you?" Samuel asked as we got into the car, and I smirked. "Always? Trouble?" I asked like I didn't know what he was talking about. Jacob pulled off, and we rode in the car silently with only the music playing. We pulled up to the restaurant, and Samuel helped me out once Jacob parked. Samuel walked me in, and they escorted us to the back. Once I saw Bashar, and he saw us, Samuel left my side quickly like he didn't want any parts in what I was doing.

I walked over and hugged a few of Bashar's friends, the closer I got to him. I looked at Bashar, and his eyes were scanning my body like a robot. I could tell he was taking in every inch of my body. I knew he liked how tight the dress fit cause he smirked. "Hey, babe," I said in a seductive voice once I was in front of him. Then I kissed his cheek, and he licked his lips. I hugged his other friends. Then they sat me in between Bashar and one of the girls that's his close friends. "Your dress is beautiful Lovely," Saji said, and I looked at her, smiling. "Thank you, and I love your makeup, by the way," I said, and she smiled, then she thanked me.

"Did yall come here for me or girl talk?" Bash asked jealousy, and I chuckled as I looked his way. I leaned in inches away from his ear. "I'ma always cum for you, Babe," I said with a seductive whisper, and Bashar grabbed my thigh under the table. I smirked, then I gently helped his hand travel up my thigh.

"Yes, that's her real ass." I heard guys saying to each other while talking about whatever random woman that's on their phone today. "Her makeup is always on point." I heard Saji say to the girl sitting next to her while looking at my Instagram photos.

Bashar was stroking my pussy through my panties, and I could tell it was driving him crazy not to be inside of me right now. We always agreed that I wouldn't wear tight dresses around his friends when were  just kicking it, but I couldn't resist. This dress is too new and too sexy not to be ripped off of me. Did I mention how expensive it is? It's a custom dress made by Oscar de la Renta.

I felt his hand slowly moving the more he noticed people weren't personally paying us close attention. I felt Bashar's middle finger and ring finger enter me, and all I could think was, Jesus, take the wheel! I was so wet, and I knew it cause I felt it on my thighs. Bashar was speeding up, and I quickly grabbed his wrist to keep myself from jerking forward a little out of pleasure. "Is their a-" his stroke silenced me, and now everyone was looking at me. "Lovely, did you say something?" Saji asked, and I put a confused look on my face like I forgot what I was going to say. "Sis, you good?" One of Bashar's guy friends asked, and I smiled. "I just forgot what I was about to say." I quickly said before I began stuttering.

Bashar leaned over and whispered in my ear, "When you break the rules, we have to deal with it right then and there." Bashar said in a deep tone, and it sent chills throughout my body. The waitress came with the food everyone ordered, and I looked down at what I asked Bashar to order me, then I looked at the Waitress. "Where is your restroom?" I asked, and she smiled while turning her head in the restroom direction. "Right down that hall first door on the right." She said, then she walked away. Bashar leaned closer towards me and dropped his napkin in his lap, then placed it in mine. "Did you wanna go with my hand still attached to you, or were we just leaving at separate times?" he asked, and I smirked as I felt my body temp rising.

I moved Bashar's hand and grabbed a little hankie out of my clutch purse. Then I tried my hardest to clean myself off without looking too obvious. Once I fixed my dress, I got up out of my seat and left the table. I noted Bashar look down at where I was sitting, and that's when he noticed my red panties on the seat. He quickly grabbed them, putting them into his jacket pocket, then Bash placed his napkin where I was sitting as everyone stared at me, leaving the table. I knew this dress was flattering, but damn I had everyone in the restaurant's attention. Luckily you couldn't tell I didn't have on panties until I walked, and my butt moved. Everyone was so focused on me that Bashar cleaned up our mess without anyone noticing.

Fifteen minutes later

I was in the restroom with Bashar deep inside of me, and it was feeling so good. "Keep it down. We don't want anyone to hear us." Bashar said, and I nodded, then he began going faster. I gripped his shoulder with my right hand and closed my eyes. Bash began sucking on my right boob, and that caused me to moan even louder. I grabbed the back of his neck with my right hand and kept my left hand on the counter, holding me up.

"Baby slow down," I said, trying to catch my breath as he inserted himself deeper in me. "Bash, please don't nut in me," I said as I saw him make his I'm bout to cum face. He hit my spot, and I was about to moan when there was a knock at the bathroom door. I inhaled as Bashar spoke. "It's occupied." He said, then we heard a little voice. "I gotta peeee." A kid said, and we looked at each other, trying not to laugh. "Give me a second little man," Bashar said, and we quickly began to get cleaned up and fix the restroom.

Once we felt like it was clean enough and we were back presentable, both Bashar and I walked out of the restroom. The little boy looked at us as he made his way into the restroom. "She has to help you use it? I'm a big boy. I need no help, and thank you for hurrying," he said as he closed the door behind himself, and both Bash and I looked at each other. "Don't say it. " I said, walking back to the table.