Cold and Bold

December 1st, 2021

I'm in the studio right now working on two songs with French Montana when I received a text message. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see it's my beautiful wife texting me.

"I'm on my way in which room is it?" - Wifey. 🤤🤒💙💍

"Room number five, babe." Bash Popi 🥺🦋💙❤️🤤😋

I stood in the middle of the room and began to converse with French as I waited for my baby. I didn't want to stop everything when she came in, even though I would not care how anyone felt. "So, how's wifey?" French asked, and I chuckled. "She just texted me that she was coming in," I said, and French chuckled. Then the door opened, and Lovely's two security guards walked in ahead of her, and one held the door open.

Once Lovely was in my sight of vision, I was amazed cause my baby looked beautiful like always. She was wearing the baby blue Dior dress. I bought her along with the white open toe heels. My eyes were scanning her body, taking everything in. Her hair was in an updo, and she had on a single gold rope necklace. On the same hands held the twin's car seat was a pinky ring on the left finger along with her wedding ring and a gold ring on her right ring finger. I looked at the twins wearing matching white outfits with baby blue Dior shoes.

"Hello, boys," Lovely said, sounding like the attractive teacher in school you wanna fuck. "How's the music going?" She asked, and we smiled. "We making magic," French said, then I spoke. "Yea, this stuff tuff," I said, respecting the fact that the twins were present.

Lovely chuckled, and the twins looked at me. "Dada!" They said, and Lovely playfully rolled her eyes. "I guess they want daddy," Lovely said, handing me Bhanavi and Barakah car seats with them in them. Once I took them, she chuckled then she and her security headed out the room with quickness. French and I chuckled.

"It's almost like she told them when to say it," French said, and I looked at him as the twins began to giggle. The rest of the day, Lovely and I played twin tag, dropping them off with each other at different locations. I totally forgot we share our location, so Lovely pulled up on me when I stopped telling her where I was going. Right now, I'm on the set of a movie with the twins watching me.

"They are soo cute." A girl said, and I thanked her, but the twins mugged her. "Say, thank you," I said, and they kept mugging her. "I'm sorry they get their attitudes from their mother," I said, and the girl chuckled, and it's like Lovely knew I was speaking of her cause she called my phone.

I quickly answer, and she smirked then shows me the back of my head. Then she hung up the phone walking towards us. "Attitude from their mother, huh?" She asked, rolling her eyes as she walked up to the twins in their car seats. "Hi, mommy babies ready to go home with someone who's just like you?" Lovely asked, and the twins nodded. "Yea!" They screamed happily, and Lovely chuckled, then she buckled them into the car seat.

Lovely's P.O.V

"Ok, then let's leave so daddy can finish flirting with the pretty lady at my expense," I said, grabbing the twin's car seats. Then I began walking away when Bash walked up behind me, gently pulling me into him. "Baby, relax." He said, and I quickly tensed up cause, for once, he sounded like a fuck boy.

He thought when he said that shit like it was ok to kiki with some other bitch. It's fine, though. Pop needs a quick reminder of why I'm Lovely. "Pop, Let go, or I'ma air dis bitch out!" I said, and he quickly released me from his grasp.

later that day

Bash P.O.V

I went home, and Lovely wasn't there, but the twins and Nicki were. So I looked at her location. After doing what I needed to, I made my way to her. Pulling up, I notice it's a restaurant, which causes me to get upset.

Once I entered the restaurant, I began looking for her. The more I looked felt I like, the less I would find her, then boom. She was sitting down at a table with some tall, dark-skinned dude. I made my way over to them, then I cleared my throat, and Lovely paid me no mind, but the dude looked at me, then quickly stood up. "Can I help you?" He asked, and I looked down at Lovely, but she didn't say anything.

She just sat there still as fuck like a statue, which made me even madder causing me to look at her hand and make sure her ring was still there. It was. I began to speak when Lovely spoke.

Lovely's P.O.V

"PopSmoke, this is my ex-boyfriend from high school Mac, Mac this is Pop Smoke the rapper," I said, and Pop glared at me very upset. Mac is a 6'8 buff as fuck dark-skinned basketball player, but he also owns his own boxing gym where he trains and helps train people. Mac nodded as he sat down, and I smirked cause Mac was always overprotective of me. Nicki and Pop care about my safety, but it's nothing compared to how much Mac does. This man fought ten dudes cause one guy smacked my ass, and all his friends cheered him on, and that's only one minor story out of a lot of major stories.

"My bad. I was making sure my lovebug stay safe. I gotta protect the woman I love." Mac said, and I looked at him. "Me too, so Lovely it's time to go home." Pop said, and I glanced over at him. "Dinner isn't over because we're about to have dessert," I said, and Pop looked down at me, upset. "Yea, we are." Pop said, and I smirked.

Later that night

Once we made it into the house, Pop began yelling. "THAT NIGGA LIVE DOWN THE STREET, AND YOU RODE THERE WITH HIM?!?!" Pop yelled, and I chuckled. "Yea, what you thought," I said, walking past Pop, and he interlocked my fingers with his.

8 minutes later

His arguments somehow always escalate with me, and I can only think it's because he loves more than he loves himself at times. "You got the pussy, the womb, and the girl! Now you acting mad bold! Don't start moving differently cause if you force me to show you how I can move, it won't be pretty." I said, and Pop took a step back like he was thinking.

"I know I said some dumb shit tonight, but as a man, I can say I fucked up. I was going with whatever came from my mouth instead of making sure I thought before speaking. I also am sorry that I made you feel like that." Pop said, and I looked at him then looked down. "I know I fucked up with the whole kicking it with my ex think, but you definitely have been making bitches feel like they can have you more and more lately," I said, and Pop looked at me, concerned, hoping I wasn't about to say what he was thinking.

"I don't have an attitude to upset anyone. I have one because I don't know how to deal with my emotions, and you saying that was a gut punch. I thought you understood that, but my anger is a guard that keeps fake people away. I am also sure it's the same for the twins, which is why the girl stepped back when they didn't speak to her. But you overlooked that cause you were letting dumb shit leave yo mouth." I said, and Bash walked up to me. Then he held me and placed his forehead on my forehead, and looked into my eyes.

"I apologize for making you and our children look and or feel any kinda way that will never happen again," he said, and I kissed him.