2 Bosses 1 temper

Lovely was making sure everything was good. She was explaining the story behind the song and everything. I love watching her work. We already had recorded five songs within two hours. I was about to ask her a question when her phone ranged. Lovely quickly answered it and exited the room. "Yea give me a second I need to step out," Lovely said and I tilted my head to the right confused as to why she would have to leave the room.

"I wonder who that could be." My home boi said and I looked at him annoyed then I glared at the door. I can get a little protective over Lovely. I just really want her to be taken care of, to be honest, she deserves the world. She has half of it by herself but I wanna give her the rest of it. "Aye go out there and stand with her. Make sure don't nobody fuck with her," I said then both Samuel and Jacob left the room. Not even a second later they were right back in the room so I looked at them confused.

"What the fuck did I just tell y'all?" I asked upset and they looked at me. "She said she good she don't need no baby sitter, Sir. " Jacob said looking a little scared to say that shit then Samuel chimed in. " She said If she wanted someone to watch her she would have stayed in the got damn room full of niggas, Sir," Jacob said and I got a little madder.

I got up heated cause we agreed that Jacob and Samuel were her security and they were for her damn safety. I was storming to the door and was about to walk out when Lovely came back in with a friend. She glared at me and I cleared my throat as I glared at her while stepping away from the door. Lovely ignored me as she sat down then she looked at her friend and they began talking like we weren't here.

Lovely P.O.V

Yasmine and I were talking about business casue we had a deadline to beat. I told her before we came in that once we entered the room to act like no one was here.  I needed her to act like I was the only person she saw in this room. We were still talking about business when I felt Bashar standing right behind me. He cleared his throat but both Yasmine and I ignored him.

"Can everyone step out please?" Bashar asked and everyone stepped out all except Yasmine. "Yea so I was thinking if we move it to the 23rd then it will be perfect," I said and we both smiled. I loved being bratty especially when we're in public.

"Four," Bashar said in his deep stern voice and I got so turned on but I still didn't speak. "Three." He said making his voice deeper adding bass to his sternness. I got so wet but I still didn't move. "Two!" He said sounding like someone's upset dad. "Yasmine, can you give us a moment please?" I asked and she nodded as she left the room smirking.

Bashar walked around to the front of me and I looked at him smiling. "How can I help you, boss?" I asked and Bashar smirked as he scooted closer towards me. He gently placed his hand on my leg and I looked him in his eyes like I wasn't fazed by it at all. "How can I help you, boss?" I asked in a somewhat seductive voice and Bashar got closer.

I leaned in to go in for a kiss when there was a knock at the door. "You only got one more hour before my next session bruh." The producer said and I smiled as I looked at Bashar. "ight yall come back in." he said then he leaned close to my ear and whispered. "We'll finish this at home."