Yours

"How does it feel being a young mom and wife?" James Corden asked and I smirked. "It's dope but they keep me on my toes. The other night I was sleeping in my study and y'all when I say sleep I mean snoring and all. Somehow the twins and Bash thought it was cute to bust in my room after they removed all my technology. They wet me up like Raging Rivers and all I could do was sit there and laugh. Little do they know I have bigger plans in store for them." I said and James chuckled.

"So what's the game plan?" He asked and I glared at him. "I'm not telling my secrets they have spy's everywhere," I said in a whisper.

Next day

I convinced Bhanavi to let me borrow her other half Barakah. Lovely explained to me how much the twins need to have some individuality and be around someone of the same gender more.

I'm picking up some custom ice for Lovely and me. We buy the twins Ice but not as much as we buy ourselves. We're waiting for them to take a liking to it themselves and ask for it. "Dad?" Barakah said and I looked at him concerned. "Yes, mini-me?" I asked and he looked at me then motioned for me to come closer. I moved closer and leaned down wondering what could he possibly want and or need.

Barakah touched my chains then he lifted my chains. "Can I get one?" he asked and I smiled at him. "Which one or what kind lil man?" I asked and he looked at me then he lifted my most expensive chain.

I chuckled as I looked at him. "You might look like me but you're expensive like your mother," I said and he did Lovely's evil smile.

"I want the same one mommy has but pink and Red with a little black." He said and I looked at him. "What about me?" I asked cause I knew he was picking Lovely's favorite colors. "What about you?" He asked and with zero expression on his face. I thought Barakah was my mini mi but I'm starting to think he's Lovely's mini mi.

"How come you won't get my favorite color also or something blue?" I asked slightly scared of what he'll say. Since I'm learning he isn't my mini mi I am realizing he has a filter like Lovely which means he barely has one.

"Mommy is our favorite. She feels our pain and looks at us more. She knows." He said and I translated that to They love lovely more because of the same reasons I love her. She's attentive and understanding but she also just know what you need without you having to ask or tell her. I can respect that cause it's the same reason she's my wife and my favorite person.

"Can we get a heart with mommy pictures in it?" He asked and I nodded knowing that I would request one for myself also. Lovely and I both understand that when the twins say "We" they mean each other.

Later that night

"How was your day with your mini mi?" Lovely asked knowingly and I glared at her. "Informative," I said and Lovely did an evil chuckle as she looked at me. "What did they tell you?" I asked and she smirked as she sat me down then she sat on top of me.

"First can we talk about how you wanted him to be a mini you so bad that you ignored anything he's ever done or said that wasn't something you would say, which is almost everything? Ok now let's get to the information I was given. Bhanavi told me I'm their favorite and explained why but also explained that she is you and I am Barakah. I now know that they see you like a sweet and caring Dad but you're not a must-have. But It's fine cause I love all of you equally and you all are needs and must-haves for me." Lovely said and honestly, the only thing that's keeping me sane is knowing that she loves me for me.

Lovely was forced into having the twins but she said I do to me. The only flex I need is knowing she's mine and I am her's always.