Silhouette

"I don't wanna get hurt again. I just wanna love and be loved. Can you do that Bash or should I have stayed where I was?" I asked and he pulled me into him slowly breathing in everything. "I know I hurt you in the past but that's all over I swear. I've been going to therapy and doing the shadow work to ensure we become what you saw for us." He said and I gave him a look I can't fully explain myself. I was ready to speak when he spoke again.

"I'm sorry babe that will never happen again. I get I fucked up and caused you to question yourself and us so many times. But never again will you feel that way. Never again will I mess up an amazing thing I have going on with the love of my life. I know this is my final time to prove you right and I will do that." He said sounding so sincere and it melted my heart as Bash pulled me into a passionate hug.

The hug was followed by a kiss on my forehead and I felt at peace. Yes things were simpler with Jonathan but it wasn't anything compared to the energy I have with Bash. Some would say I sound dumb as fuck and they might be right. However the memories are what keeps me. The children and even the attraction. The first time Jonathan and I fucked it was cool but the first time I fucked Bash. Shit. I knew I was in love the first stroke. Our first kiss gave me butterflies and his voice echoed in my mind for days.

"I'm going to hold you to that and if you don't follow through. It's gone be some dread head nigga this time." I explained and Bash chuckled. "Death would only hurt me if I was never to see your face again and in lifetime after." He expressed and something about that told me the divorce did everything it needed to do.